Search results

1. J

rennie 5 tens

i was looking for some new 5 tens and i saw the rennie ones on sale.. so i was wndering on your thoughts. should i keep saven up for some plain ones or get the rennies
  2. J

Kurrajong Freeride Round 2 - Wicked day ..

yeah can you ride there anytime or what. the jumps look mad and i would love to ride there
  3. J

northshore to jump idea

you think that im getting anal about it you are the one thats thought up of a formula
  4. J

northshore to jump idea

alright i have built an all natural northshore drop(dont worry i didnt cut down any trees) and i have a jump after it. as there is not too much room after the jump i can only fit in 1 jump. but i want to make it HUGE like really HUGE and pimping. so the drop is 2 meters give or take a few...
  5. J

dont ask just do bike shops

yeah its all swet now. went down there paid the money casue it sems like the right thing to do and it will be bettter in the long run,then looked at my bike saw a sweet set of brand new cranks still have the old, and i have no idea of why i got new ones bt the frame is an upgrade and i am not...
  6. J

say "thanx for that but.... i only have 50 bucks" then put this face on :o works for my friend all the time. good stuff so al the help i suppose that it is best if i get they money casue then i would have done it whole but they asked me to take my whole bike down as they had to take...
  7. J

yeah the frame was all on warranty and cost nothing. but me and my friends down the road have all the tools to do the job and i was planning to do it as soon as my bike came in.I cant talk to the either until tuesday or wednesday as they are not working for the long weekend.I would have liked a...
  8. J

just wondering if anyone else has taken their bike to their LBS then they have done what you needed dont but then done other stuff which was not needed and charge you for it. i cracked my frame then took it to my LBS, its taken roughly 2 months to get my new frame in then i get the call up and...
  9. J

Five tens

definantly agree lots of black marks on my floor boards but great shoes. lo impacts are mad but your best off to buy more skate variety with 5 10 looking soles as they are better everything shoes. or just buy both
  10. J

What was your worst day of riding?

same some douchbag/s were chucken friesworks at us at obr
  11. J

Giant Announces 2010 Faith

defiantly reminds me of a kona cross shore. just the look of it look weird but very nice
  12. J

Which colour levers?

well gold and red go good togerther but thats my thought but red and red? i dunno.
  13. J

Blue Mountains Riders

sweet pics josh and robbies pic by u of course is sooo good
  14. J

new shocks

yeah i shuould call them forks but iv gotten used to saying shocks. but i ride a raceline max. and do you know anyone that is selling dropoffs cheap??? thanks
  15. J

new shocks

well i need some new shocks but i dont no what to get as i have roughly $250 to spend. i ll use the shocks for downhill and downhill oriented jumping( the big gap ones) and was wondering if anyone has any ideas. i was looking at single crown freeride shocks. but with not a lot of money to spen i...
  16. J

New brakes....

wow your bike shop sounds pretty lazy is they dont wanna bleed brakes.
  17. J

apollo max

yeah it is probs a raceline max cause they wrote it down but i didnt have a clue of wat they were on about. but thanks heaps for this. now i no that its just not a made up bike with a frame that they made up too.
  18. J

apollo max

hey just wondering if anyone ,else, has heard of apollo max . its a hardtail with low line "raceline" parts i was told. i bought it from my local bike store but i havent been able to find anything on google or the apollo site. so has anyone heard of this bike besides me?