Search results

1. dh 4life

Mt. Buller - Gravity Cup Rnd 2 2012

hey mate sorry about the late request any of rid 221 i think with a silver bikeworxs jersy scotty_zz@hotmail.com cheers
  2. dh 4life

Ourimbah Rd2 2012

no 11 in a bikeworxs jersey scotty_zz@hotmail.com cheeers mate
  3. dh 4life

del rio 13/11/11

yea buddy no problem is doesn't bother me keen to see how yours are
  4. dh 4life

del rio 13/11/11

hey guy just a couple of photos from today sorry if there isnt one you http://mitch5472.pinkbike.com/album/Del-Rio-131111/
  5. dh 4life

2012 nsw/act state dh dates

two of the best tracks out for 2012 that suckss :(
  6. dh 4life

2012 nsw/act state dh dates

um just a quick questions why did they change all the dates around for all the rounds??? the normal march to July (or what ever date they were) races worked well also i'll be doing exams next year and will have to miss 1 maybe 2 rounds the way they have done the calender. As much as i...
  7. dh 4life

del rio

new del rio track http://www.pinkbike.com/video/211976/ enjoy
  8. dh 4life

ACT Schools MTB Champs DH and XC

Is there going to be shuttles on the Thursday? and with the teams do you all have to be from the same school?
  9. dh 4life

[Ty Bowmaker] Captyvate Media - Facebook Page

links dont work
  10. dh 4life

Red Ass Downhill NSW ACT State Series - Official Thread

Its hardly like your missing half the track, 30+ secs of pedal its not like we're starting after the rock garden. The pedal doesn't need to be in it like you said before it was the for uci rules that the 4x and dh had to finish at the same spot.
  11. dh 4life

closing the xc track down the bottom for like 6hr so it could finish up there you will find you will get more riders without the bottom pedal, most riders will agree that will make stromlo so much more enjoyable my 2cent again
  12. dh 4life

can the finish for stomlo be at the end of the table top after the triple triple? that would make stromlo so much more enjoyable, just an idea
  13. dh 4life

ourimbah helmet cam

yea i just didn't pedal very hard haha :D
  14. dh 4life

ourimbah helmet cam

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/191587/ enjoy
  15. dh 4life

2011 Downhill Dates

does anyone know what track in canberra we are going to race, like is it certain we are riding one or the other?
  16. dh 4life

2011 yeti team

Current World Cup 4x Overall Champion, Jared Graves will anchor the World Cup team and will be joined by rising star and fellow Aussie downhiller Shaun O’Connor. The national team is deep in talent and will feature two current national champions - Ross Milan (4x) and Mike West (Super D) and a...
  17. dh 4life

Where It's At - Episode 1

sweet video maybe a like 10sec teaser of what will be on the next ep at the end of the video would be awesome just thought though
  18. dh 4life

Awaba Club race Jan 2011

photos are awesome
  19. dh 4life

For those who use a Contour HD camera while Downhilling.

maybe try getting a HD memory card might make the image a little better just an idea
  20. dh 4life

broken shoulder

get on the rollers and set some fans up to keep you cool. works alright hope that helped