Search results

1. muvro

Sold

Item: Cannondale Carbon Rush Location:Sydney Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling:Need money for new bub. Price and price conditions:SOLD Extra Info:The frame is in immaculate condition, it's available as a complete bike, or if I can sell the frame, I'll split it up. The bike is...
  2. muvro

Jamis Parker SOLD!!!

Item: Jamis Parker Location:Sydney Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling:No use, need money for bub Price and price conditions:$600 ONO Extra Info:I currently have the bike setup as a 4X/DS bike, but I can rebuild the bike to be a nice and fun trail bike with the following specs...
  3. muvro

Frame SOLD

Item: Cannondale Rush Carbon (Medium) Location:Sydney Item Condition:Immaculate Reason for selling:Baby on the way, no plans for racing in 2013 and need the cash. Price and price conditions: Frame sold Forls and wheels still available Extra Info:This bike is immaculate! It is my XC race...
  4. muvro

Orbea Occam 29 or Tallboy thoughts and owner input required

Hi all, I'm looking at making the switch from 26 to 29 for XC racing/enduro. I currently ride a 2007 Cannondale Carbon Rush and love it. But looking to make the leap, as I've seen the speed at which others I ride with improve dramaticly. I have short stumpy arms, and run a 70mm stem on an...
  5. muvro

XT 9 speed shifters SOLD SOLD SOLD

Item: XT 770 9 speed shifters. Left & Right Location:Northern Beaches, Sydney Item Condition:Excellent Reason for selling: Unused, bike split Price and price conditions: Sold! Extra Info: like new, not done many kms Pictures:I will get some up over the weekend.
  6. muvro

Sold sold sold

Item: XT 775 Brakes, front and rear. Location:Northern Beaches, Sydney Item Condition: Excellent Reason for selling:Unused bike split Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info:In excellent condition, fresh bleed and pads are genuine shimano sintered which are just broken in. You can...
  7. muvro

Wtb e 13 xcx

Hi all, Hoping someone has one they want to sell. Item: E13 XCX Location: Sydney Price range/Willing to Pay: You tell me Extra Info:
  8. muvro

Saint parts

Item: Saint rear deraileur parts or complete Location:Northern Beaches, Sydney Item Condition:Excellent to new Will also consider any damaged mechs if the price is right. Price and price conditions: Up to you. Extra Info:I'm after specifically, the inner plate of the cage. Needs to be SS...
  9. muvro

XT 775 spoke nipple

I'm hoping someone can tell me the spoke spanner size required for a set of XT 775 wheels. My spoke tool only has 3.1,3.2,3.4 or something like that and all of these are too small. I tried googling an searching, but can't seem to find anything. Thanks in advance.
  10. muvro

UST rim options for XC

Hi all, Just wondering what rim options are out there that are under 400g. I currently run Mavic XC717 rims with Hope Pro 2 hubs. The reason I want to change is I am always getting leaks around the valve hole. The 717 comes with a 9mm hole and I run a FRM tubeless conversion kit with...
  11. muvro

Cannondale Carbon Rush - Tapered headtube

Hi all, Hoping someone might be able to help, can a tapered headtube fork be put into a carbon Rush? Cheers
  12. muvro

Sunline VOne carbon bars failed

Anyone else had a set of carbon VOne bars crack? I recently had a set installed (at my LBS) on my bike and they cracked along a visible seam where the carbon sheet ends. It cracked at the stem and at the brake lever on one side. Both cracks are at this visible carbon edge and both cracks were...
  13. muvro

Scott 24 - Spot available in 4 person team

We've currently got a 4 person mixed team entry. Our female rider has had to pull out, so we're after someone to fill her spot. Either male or female, we're in it to do the best we can, but enjoy it all at the same time. Either PM me or email me at talktotark@hotmail.com for info...
  14. muvro

NSW Sold

Item: XT 770 cranks. Location: Sydney Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: No use Price and price conditions: SOLD Extra Info: No chain rings or bottom bracket. Pictures: If you really need some I can put some up. but we all know what a brand new set of XT cranks look like. :)
  15. muvro

NSW WTB Saint 4 spot caliper

Item: Saint 4 spot caliper Location: Anywhere if you're willing to post. Price range/Willing to Pay: What ever it's worth to you Extra Info: Must be in good condition.
  16. muvro

Carbon frame and seatpost torque setting?

Just after the seatpost clamp torque setting for a Carbon Rush with a carbon seatpost. I tried the Cannondale website and google, as well as searching here. But to no avail. Might be my search skills though... Thanks in advance.
  17. muvro

DHX 5 Tuning

Sorry to start a new thread for this, but I'm hoping that someone can point me in the direction of some threads related to tuning the DHX 5 Coil shock. I tried the search function, but it came up with No matching threads??? Or if you have any handy tips and ideas regarding tuning, I'd love...
  18. muvro

Looking for XC/Enduro

Well after reading through countless threads and posts I'm still yet to find the answer to my question so hopefully some kind farkiners can help. I have just gone from a Spesh '06 Enduro to a Norco '08 Six as my riding style has gone a bit more freeride over AM. However the dilema is, I want...
  19. muvro

NSW WTB - 36 hole 135 x 12 rear hub

Item: 36 hole 135mm x 12mm rear hub. 9 Speed Location: Sydney Item Condition: Must be in good nick Price and price conditions: Will pay what it's worth. Cheers Tark :)
  20. muvro

Hope Pro 2 conversion kit

Just wondering if anyone can help me. I have got a new frame and it has a 135x12mm rear hub and Maxle. I currently have a set of DT 5.1D with Hope Pro 2's but it's a 135 QR. I saw you can get a conversion kit to convert it to a 135x12 thru. I'd rather buy locally, is there anywhere that this...