Search results

1. Fried Chicken Sundae

DHX 5.0 air

Hi i'm wondering do Fox make a DHX 5.0 air in 6.5" x 1.5", if so where can i get one, if not, can rear shock be lowered like a fork can just by adding spacers help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Thomas
  2. Fried Chicken Sundae

Apollo Aspen MAJOR UPDATE eg: frame modifications 7/12/09

heres my cool new project i got the idea from reading about Justin Fox's Specialized and i loved the idea of restoring an old bike to more than former glory, i fell in love with justin fox's so much i decided to start my own project, i kinda stole the paint scheme cause i absolutly love it...
  3. Fried Chicken Sundae

Post your Banshee

hey all i'm considering getting a banshee wildcard, or a legend mk 1 or 2 (whatever it is these days), or a scthye i'm having a considerable amount of trouble picking 1 so if anyone has a banshee Wildcard, legend, or scthye could you please post it up Thanks Tom
  4. Fried Chicken Sundae

Shimano XT cranks for DJ

hey i did a search and read the shimano XT cranks for DH thread http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55948&highlight=Shimano+XT+Cranks and i got wonderig if i could use them for DJ they seem strong enough for DH so why not DJ:D, apart from the case that they some times bend :( is...
  5. Fried Chicken Sundae

Last Herb FR TEASER

i found this on their site Herb FR The HERB FR is our new freeride frame and features 160-170 mm of travel, depending on your choice between air and steel spring shock. The common point between the HERB FR and the HERB DH is the cinematics of the rear suspension system. Both are designed to...
  6. Fried Chicken Sundae

Chain Problems

hey i bought the KMC Superlite chain at the end of last year it was great till 1 month ago when it broke:( so i thought it was a 1 off thing so i mended it and kept riding about 2 days later it broke again:mad: so then i tightened every link and put it back on greased it up and it was good...
  7. Fried Chicken Sundae

Raw....

Hey i'm rawing my bike all the paint gone i'll polish it up put a gloss over it and buy some new parts, i'm going for a brushed metal look i'm think of buying Profile Race Cranks in a polished chrome Chrome Oddessy Brake Lever Oddessy Plastics in clear Chrome sprocket Chrome front and...
  8. Fried Chicken Sundae

Flatland

hi how i dont ride flatland but for those who do check this out http://freecaster.tv/bmx/1007699/riviera-ninja-spin-expert-final the kid on the red bike and in the blue shirt at 1.43 pulls of some of the sweetest moves i've seen for flatland add more flatland videos if you want:) Thanks...
  9. Fried Chicken Sundae

Santa Cruz Driver 8

Hi i considering getting a Santa Cruz Driver 8 i was wondering does anyone ride them for DH/FR detail like how do they handle had any problem with them but i would like to know any other details to thanks, i did read everything about it on http://www.santacruzmtb.com/driver8/ they seem like a...
  10. Fried Chicken Sundae

Strongest DH wheelset

Hi i've heard that Mavic Deemax wheelsets are one of the strongest wheelsets out there for DH then i was told that Industry 9 wheelset were even stronger, then i was told Arrow Racing wheelsets are stronger than both (cause josh bender rider them), can anyone actually confirm that these...
  11. Fried Chicken Sundae

Crmo or Alloy

Hey i have a frame i'm sanding back to the bare metal and i wanted to speed the process up buy using some paint stipper the only problem is i dont know what type of metal the frame is, my dad thinks its probably a full alloy frame but my LBS think it maybe a crmo frame so i'm stuck with a...