Search results

1. dhlouie101

NSW Banshee Scythe ! sold (no longer for sale)

great bike, can vouch for it. been well looked after and well worth it for that price!!
  2. dhlouie101

2012 NT DH Titles - who said Alice is flat :D

such good photography! looks so good!
  3. dhlouie101

big drop to kicker

is greenvalleys running yet?? if so is it open to the public?
  4. dhlouie101

K2 Skis!

I have sent out a fair few emails :) so far nothing though, but thats just been over the weekend. (have sent one to skiers warehouse as well )
  5. dhlouie101

K2 Skis!

Hey guys, im looking at buying a pair of skis for this season. I am 174 cm tall. My dream skis would be K2 Kung Fujas, Although hardly anywhere in Au can you get them, (on there websites they dont have them). I have found a website In the UK that could Post them over for about $690 (with...
  6. dhlouie101

How to remove an FSA Bottom Bracket?

Haha Im not the best with my bike terminology sorry, But thanks for that. Hopfuly by tonight my new cranks will be on! :)
  7. dhlouie101

How to remove an FSA Bottom Bracket?

Hey guys recently I purchased some new shimano Saints, I am now wanting to install them! Ive never taken a bottom bracket apart or anything though.. and I have NO idea how! I am wondering how to remove my driveside crank, and my Bottom bracket, I do have a Crank puller, and 2 diffrent size BB...
  8. dhlouie101

DH 2012 Demo 8 1

That looks Incredible!!
  9. dhlouie101

What size cranks!?

Thanks! looks like im going 165mm! :)
  10. dhlouie101

What size cranks!?

Ah okay thanks for that, ill listen out to other opinions as well, but im thinking ill go that
  11. dhlouie101

What size cranks!?

Hey guys, Im going to be buying some new cranks soon, because my FSA gravitys, are slightly bent. I have no idea what size they are though.. I am wondering what size cranks to get? I am 175cm. At this stage Im thinking of getting a pair of shimano saint M815 cranks, they come in 165, 170...
  12. dhlouie101

Sold

free bump! that looks amazing!!
  13. dhlouie101

Camping near Ourimbah?

yeah im wondering the same thing aswell, also where aouts is the actual track itself? :o
  14. dhlouie101

legal song's for video's

Thanks for that guy's. Yes next time I will concentrate on my grammer. :p
  15. dhlouie101

legal song's for video's

hey guy's im wanting to get into videography. I know you can get fined and sued for using illegaly downloaded song's anyway i was wondering where most of you guy's get your song's for vieo's without having to spend hundred's buying them off itunes? thanks louie
  16. dhlouie101

Scooter Stereotyping and Assumptions

in the blue mountains (where i live) nearly every single scooter kid has been an absloute jerk, they snake u, they yell abuse at u for riding a bike, they pretty much own some skate parks, as in if you go there just by yourself or with one mate they will taught/abuse you or whatever till u...
  17. dhlouie101

What is your photo setup?

hey guys i just orderd a 550d with the kit 18-55mm lense and am soon to order the next half of what i need (70-300mm lense tripod filter's ect.) i couldnt order it all at once because of import duty and tax's =(
  18. dhlouie101

What is your photo setup?

i was wondering the exact same thing? anyone got any info on this?
  19. dhlouie101

Best grips for DJ/Street

im using the odi tld series ones, and i love em although i suppose they arent all that this but still feel really good :)
  20. dhlouie101

need help with a wooden vert ramp?

has anyone else got info please help! school starts tomorrow! thanks louie