Search results

1. dhlouie101

K2 Skis!

Hey guys, im looking at buying a pair of skis for this season. I am 174 cm tall. My dream skis would be K2 Kung Fujas, Although hardly anywhere in Au can you get them, (on there websites they dont have them). I have found a website In the UK that could Post them over for about $690 (with...
  2. dhlouie101

How to remove an FSA Bottom Bracket?

Hey guys recently I purchased some new shimano Saints, I am now wanting to install them! Ive never taken a bottom bracket apart or anything though.. and I have NO idea how! I am wondering how to remove my driveside crank, and my Bottom bracket, I do have a Crank puller, and 2 diffrent size BB...
  3. dhlouie101

What size cranks!?

Hey guys, Im going to be buying some new cranks soon, because my FSA gravitys, are slightly bent. I have no idea what size they are though.. I am wondering what size cranks to get? I am 175cm. At this stage Im thinking of getting a pair of shimano saint M815 cranks, they come in 165, 170...
  4. dhlouie101

legal song's for video's

hey guy's im wanting to get into videography. I know you can get fined and sued for using illegaly downloaded song's anyway i was wondering where most of you guy's get your song's for vieo's without having to spend hundred's buying them off itunes? thanks louie
  5. dhlouie101

need help with a wooden vert ramp?

hay guys for my year ten wood work project i want to make a wooden vert up ramp for jumps and maybe in time a foam pit, i was thinking about making a 5ft feet tall one. the main thing im wondering about is how much flat i should have and how much tranny? also before any of you say go type ''how...
  6. dhlouie101

IMPORTANT! import duties.

hay guys im buying a camera off amazon and wondering whether there is a possiblity that i will be charged import duty? please i need info quick preferably buying tonight! thanks louie :)
  7. dhlouie101

Imac's?

Hay guys my computer is really dying and in the near or distant future i want to get a imac now i would probably just get the 27inch just cause the screen is bigger and its more powerful but comes at more of a cost, now im wondering if its worth getting the intel core i5 or just getting the one...
  8. dhlouie101

intresting things in good mtb movies.

Im wondering about a few things that they do in mtb video's and movies and how they do it. these few things inlcude -the camera being postioned on a jump or something and a builder throws a spade load of dirt on the camera and it blackes out? -people rippen burms up and rocks and dust...
  9. dhlouie101

the way to spend a sunday.

hay guys on sunday me and a few mates (will and pat) went for a great ride and here are some of the results. no dont bag out these photo's to much cause they were only taken on a $150 camera im on the green sunday, will's on the banshee and pats on the glory something went funny and not...
  10. dhlouie101

camera's and software?

hay guys i have been wonting to get into photography and videoing over the past few months and have been wondering what camera's, video camera's and editing software people are using. i probably wont get into it at this stage because im out of funds but am still intrested in what guys are using...
  11. dhlouie101

where to get materials?

hay guys im thinking about making a foam pit as you might have all ready read from this post http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?211566-building-a-foam-pit im thinking of making something along the looks of this...
  12. dhlouie101

the dream downhill track!

hay guys over the past few months me and my mate will (mxwill63) have been working almost every weekend on our private downhill track, the track is great because it is on private land so we don't get little shits coming in and screwing around, we can build what suits us and what we like without...
  13. dhlouie101

where to buy?

hey guys i am looking out for a leatt gpx club preferably to buy for as cheap as possible, i know you can get them for $600 from mxfactory.com or whatever its called but i was wondering if its possible to get them cheaper? now i know there are threads like this but they dont usually tell u much...
  14. dhlouie101

building a foam pit?

hay guys im planning to build a foam pit in the next few weeks, i think it will be in ground with an in ground jump. i was planning to get a bit of a channel dug then the in ground jump, then having the main pit dug about 2m down, laying the bottom with tires, then having the side walls and the...
  15. dhlouie101

DJ post ya riot's!

hay guys i decided to start a thread were we can all post our blk mrk riot's so here is my baby Frame: Blk Mrkt Riot 21.5tt '09 Forks: Rock Shox Argyle 318 Handlebars: NPJ Wonderbars Stem: Fit DLR stem Headset: FSA Impact Grips: odi/tld signature series Saddle: Eclat Complex Padded Seat Rear...
  16. dhlouie101

wtb good conditon leatt brace.

hay guys I'm interested in buying a good condition leatt brace, ill tell you if im intrested depending on the range, the price and the conditon. thanks louie.
  17. dhlouie101

thredbo road trip!

hey guys I might be going on a road trip to thredbo with some friends and then maybe another time with my cousin, i was wondering what good tracks are on the way to thredbo, i know theres stromlo, wollongong and a few others but i would love to hear about all the dh tracks you guys know about...
  18. dhlouie101

weird flying sparks from your lawn mower???

hay guys I was lawn moving yesterday then I started lawn mowing under some pine trees were there where leaves blowing into the neighbours yard, so I started mincing these leaves when all of a sudden some small random sparks start flying out the chute at the side. I slowed it down and the sparks...
  19. dhlouie101

the blackheath aerodrome (blue mountains).

hay guys over the past 8 months or so me and a mate will (mxwill63) have been building/upgrading and riding the aerodrome it has been lots of fun and has gotten to the best it has ever been before. all those people who ride dj and live it the blue mountains you should come check it out and ride...
  20. dhlouie101

please delete this thread.

hay guys over the past 8 months or so me and a mate will (mxwill63) have been building/upgrading and riding the aerodrome it has been lots of fun and has gotten to the best it has ever been before. all those people who ride dj and live it the blue mountains you should come check it out and ride...