Search results

1. P

Beauty and The Geek

haha. Yeah I have seen it too. I pissed myself. I think there is something morraly wrong with it's concept, which is probably why it is so funny!
  2. P

Vic Series Rnd 2: You Yangs 2nd & 3rd Dec.

It was a wicked event. One of the most smoothly run events i have been to. No one got impaled or rushed to hospital to have their spleen removed either, so that is aways good. Check out the results. The dude that won sport would have come 4th in elite! Here i was thinking that i was pretty...
  3. P

Lahar Mk9 *now with Fox 40's - page 5*

it is pretty good...
  4. P

Lahar Mk9 *now with Fox 40's - page 5*

haha. you can have a ride on my sh!tty Giant DH Comp if you want!!
  5. P

You Yangs: Race - 3/12/06

Bike: Giant DH comp Bike Colour: Black Race Number: 604 Gear/colour: red and black long sleeve jersey, black mace shorts Helmet/colour: red black and white carbon TLD c_hawking@hotmail.com Thanks
  6. P

YouYang Pics Sunday.....

bloody hell. thanks for the shots and the efforts
  7. P

YouYang Pics Sunday.....

700 pics. geez. good stuff Bike: Giant DH comp Bike Colour: Black Race Number: 604 Gear/colour: red and black long sleeve jersey, black mace shorts Helmet/colour: red black and white carbon TLD c_hawking@hotmail.com Thanks
  8. P

You Yangs Pics, 3/12/06.

Bike: Giant DH comp Bike Colour: black Race Number: 604 Gear/colour: red and black long sleeve jersey, black mace shorts Helmet/colour: black red and white carbon TLD c_hawking@hotmail.com Many thanks
  9. P

You Yangs 3/12/06 - Numbers listed - Requested pics in first post + thread

great stuff. 604 would be awesome to c_hawking@hotmail.com Ta
  10. P

You Yangs: Practice - 2/12/06 (56kdeath)

Great stuff. Thanks for all of your efforts. Some great shots there.
  11. P

The track is pretty short and really off and on. You have one tricky obsticle, then easy single track that links up to the next tricky obsticle. It is over before you even know it. I like it though. I think it is good fun. Wouldn't say it is the best RACE track going around.
  12. P

Sport and Expert paid $75 at Long Gully too.
  13. P

First Long Gully Vid from 24alpha......

good stuff. look forward to seeing the rest of your footage
  14. P

Fitness

See if your gym has spin classes. You will find them pretty easy after you go a couple of times, but just crank it harder than everyone else. I would always compete with others in the room, making sure I was going faster with more resistance. It helped me with my ability to keep pushing when I...
  15. P

Granton long course

I dont know mate. You want to sneak in a training ride? Let me know when you are thinking of heading there, presuming we are 'allowed' to. By the way, it looks as though I am going to miss at least 3 rounds of the vic series. There goes my chances of taking out the series...
  16. P

Long Gulley Results

What is your spleen used for? God put it there for a reason, but I don't know why. Do any of you know what the ramifications are of having one's spleen removed?
  17. P

Long Gulley Results

Has anyone heard how Wayne is going? Obviously he is pretty sore, but has he lacerated anything that will stop him from riding in the future?
  18. P

Long Gully 12/11/06

Bloody hell mate. You did a good job of it really. Goes to show that your GT is tough!
  19. P

Long Gully Sat Photos

Great work as always dude. Cant wait for you next edition.
  20. P

Long Gully shots - Sunday.

Gday 604 - red and black clothes and helmet, black giant dh comp. 53 - black, white and grey no fear jersy, black and white helmet, blk santacruz bullet with shivers. c_hawking@hotmail.com Many thanks for the great shots :)