Search results

1. C

Menai

Does anyone know any decent riding clubs in Menai that do downhill? or anywhere else in the sutherland shire? thanks
  2. C

Sutherland Shire Riders

Hi, I will be starting DH next holidays when I get my first rig, I was just wondering where some tracks are near Jannali and who rides there as I will be needing riding buddies, i am 15 as well.
  3. C

Going Riding

So i just put a deposit on a frame rebuild of an 07 glory it looks mad, getting it in the next holidays once i get all the money :) and i was wondering are there any groups of riders around menai and jannali as i just moved here and dont know where to ride. Thanks
  4. C

Glory

Hi guys, I am really interested in a Glory at the moment its an 09 model and im having a look at it this weekend. I havn't heard anything bad about them and have been told their really good, but i dont know if im getting the receipts. Will i need them incase anything happens like cracking the frame?
  5. C

Giant Vs Trek

Well i say Giant because i know the name better and i have one :) What do you think?
  6. C

Sydney

Hi people, Just moved to Sydney and gonna start downhill next holidays, just wondering were are some good tracks preferably near Jannali? Thanks
  7. C

Giant Trance X2

Have you seen this beast. I'm getting one later on this year. Mouse over to zoom View larger imageTrance X is cutting-edge superiority, with features like a hyper-engineered main triangle, absolutely dialed geometry and 5 inches of Maestro suspension that’s active under pedaling and...