Search results

1. Gnar

Insane Cycles, open on Sunday?

Hi guys, as the title suggests, are Insane Cycles open on Sunday. If not, is any other shop near Central West NSW open. I need a pair of gloves desperately. Cheers.
  2. Gnar

L'officiel Le Tour 2009 Thread!

I fell asleep midawy last night, woke up again to WeatherWatch. Working full-time and watching Live Tour de France Stages is detremental to one's wellbeing. Did anyone have anything on Farrar? He got pretty close. Did anyone see the pre-race interview with Christian Vande Velde? He looks and...
  3. Gnar

Thanks guys; Pinarello...sounds like a real quick Super Hero.:)
  4. Gnar

My compuetr has no sound....looks good in mine though. Hey, on a different note, does anyone know what bikes the Caisse D'epargne team are riding for this years Tour?
  5. Gnar

Man that stage was boring...good on Cav though, even though he's abit of an arrogant twat. Bloody Poms! For most of the race it looked like a leisurely ride for the Pelaton.....then I crashed, woke up to weatherwatch or whatever it was.
  6. Gnar

I was one of those 'Dark Ages' chaps you speak of. I guess people have become reliant on SBS for coverage of the Tour over the years, and this year SBS bailed on alot of viewers. I'm sorted now, still lame I think.
  7. Gnar

We sure do 'Oracle'! Anyway, what's the thoughts on tonights stage? Will anyone get dropped, is anyone a clear winner? It's reasonably flat so I'm hoping for some good cross-winds to split the pack abit.
  8. Gnar

Unfortunately not mate. There are still 4 Tests to go I think. Maybe only 2...anyway, there is still more to come, they have a week inbetween I think though. I was so p*ssed at SBS for sacrificing the Tour for the Ashes:mad:.
  9. Gnar

Is 10kg too heavy for a roadie?

I'm a newbie to Road Riding mate, bought myself an Avanti Vivace. I know it's Entry level at best and not flash. But it does the job very well. Really reliable, and after coming off a 20kg+ DH Rig and a 15kg+ Hardtail, this thing is a dream....10kg's or not.
  10. Gnar

Orange NSW

Just a follow-up...anyone in Orange want tocatch up for a ride?
  11. Gnar

TV Show Times Stuffed?

Anything on Channel 10 is usually late, as if 10.45pm is not late enought o start watching F1....Rove dribbles sh*t for another half an hour. Sorry, that was abit off topic.
  12. Gnar

What are YOU reading?`

A Steven Eriksson series. At the moment the book itself is 'House of Chains'. Anyone into really epic/war/action style fantasy should look into this guy. I used to read alot of Raymond E. Fiest stuff, he is good, but Eriksson is a little faster paced and therefor suits my progressiely shorter...
  13. Gnar

MTB Magazines

+1 for DiRT and [R]evolution
  14. Gnar

Down for the count. (Injuries)

About 4 years ago I was involved in a pretty scary motorcycle accident. Think large kangaroo, blind corner and 85km/h. Anyway, the worst of it was my knee, I didn't break anything, but lost lots of meaty stuff, and my left knee was...visible? I took all the skin and flesh of of my left knee...
  15. Gnar

Bang for buck

Thanks for all the input guys, I have snapped up a Transition Blindside for now. I will post some pics of the bike....and some more of me crashing when it's ready to ride.
  16. Gnar

Bang for buck

So has anyone had any type of experience with the Kona Stab Deluxe?
  17. Gnar

Again

Hi guys, my email account was....comprimised, and so shut down, I was formerly gooser, now Gnar. Not really a newbie, but thought this was the most relevant section to post. Cheers.