Search results

1. firstaid50

cheap downhill forks

Item:really really cheap downhill forks Location:wollongong Item Condition:good working condition can be very bad cosmeticley Price and price conditions:$100 cheaper if you can will go to $130 iam very poor Extra Info:would like it to be around at least 150mm travel building up my first...
  2. firstaid50

downhill forks

Item:some down hill freeride forks single crown but tripples prefered Location: NSW Item Condition: not broken something that works can be horrible cosmetic condition Price and price conditions: under 200 i'am a poor 13 year old Extra Info: i have recently brought my first dual suspension...
  3. firstaid50

sram vs shimano

Ok well i went through a long period of searching time looking for a thread exactly like this one or similar but i did not come across one. now say what you want about it if its a stupid thread tell me that it is and i will accept it but for those who do want to take it Seriously. post what...
  4. firstaid50

single crown's

can anyone recomend a low buget singe crown fork for downhill or a single crown fork that will hold u for downhill useage so far i have been looking at rockshox domain marzochi 66 a bit out of my price range.
  5. firstaid50

dirtbag rims

hi does any one know how much dirtbag DH rims are did a search could not find anything herd there fairley cheap
  6. firstaid50

downhill frame

item:downhill frame medium size price/willing to pay:probey going to sound silly but highest i will go is 160 condition:not broken thats about it contact:pm me extra info:looking for my first dually and havent got much to spend on it so building up a bike from scratch useing used parts would...
  7. firstaid50

brake problem

i have a pair of tektro io or ho cable disc brakes brakes on my cross country bike i only really use it for commuteing, but recentley they have started to make a high pitch squeaking noise and have lost a lot of breaking power as well. ive tried sanding down the pads to see if that would make...
  8. firstaid50

sram xx

i was just did a serch and could not find any threads about it, sram xx i want to know if it has been relesed yet or not because tbsm has a sram xx groupset excluding the brakes and the xx sid world cups for $2199 .but all the other bike websites that sell things or provide infomation about it...
  9. firstaid50

the best dh rim

ok i,ve done a search and and advanced search for this but still could not find the correct infomation i want to know what the best dh rim ever made is i,ve looked everywhere.just write the name and brand if you want to.
  10. firstaid50

promax vs tektro

who thinks whats better promax or tektro.
  11. firstaid50

fork!!

item:front supension fork good one too condition:good working well price:50-70 bucks pics:yes location:bellambi NSW 518 willing to pay postage extra info:i want something good etc fox rockshox rst sherman suntor also want something with long travel will swap for and rst gilua.
  12. firstaid50

powdercoating

where can you get things like forks frames and etc. powdercoated in the illawarra and how much will it cost.?
  13. firstaid50

new fork

ok i need a new front shock (fork) this will probley sound stupid but my price range is from 50 to about 70 bucks looking for something good though like a fox rockshox manitu rst anything in the rotoburn trading area.
  14. firstaid50

downhill bike

ok i need a new DH dually a cheap one too my price range is 1000 to 2500 any cheaper would be great and i would also prefer new than a used one.
  15. firstaid50

burms

hi everyone' iam building a dj park and iam putting in some like big slopey burms and i was wondering what would be best to use to make them wood dirt sandbags ????.
  16. firstaid50

new dh bike

ok i'am looking for a good new dh bike my price rage is $1000 to$2500 if theres any cheaper let me know, i want a dually but if theres none in that price range a good hardtail will do the job and i would also prefer it new rather than used any ideas??.
  17. firstaid50

new dully

ok well i recently posted a thread on a new hardtail dh bike i also wanted to see my options with dual supension bikes iam looking for a new dual supension dh bike within the price range of 1000 to 2500 if theres any cheaper tell me!!
  18. firstaid50

new hardtail dh bike

hi eveyone iam looking for a new hardtail dh bike nothing too expensive price range is between 800 to 2g i'd rather something new than used though any ideas:)