Search results

1. TimLago

Commencal Supreme --Updated--

reply that bike looks really good how does it handle and do the 2010 boxers work good and waht size is the frame it looks small
  2. TimLago

Boxxer's or 40RC2

reply i think u should go 4 the 40s i have ridden bikes with then on and they soaked up everything and wer fun to ride i currently have 66rc2 so im keen to get triples i think ill get boxers tho
  3. TimLago

Banshee Morpine - new photo!

Hey bro nice bike how much did that cost looks sick do u do downhill and dirt jumps on it also how much travel in the forks
  4. TimLago

Cairns DH5

Hey these pics are good is miles mead the guy with the dh part in adaptions 3 looks like him and the name sounds familier from some wer anyways nice pics
  5. TimLago

Cairns DH1

Hey sic photos loved the one of that guy face planting if i was racing id get heaps put off by the airhorn especially in rocgarden haha thated be funny to watch tho
  6. TimLago

Cairns DH 1

reply hey kool pics does any body know when exaclty the next race would be on
  7. TimLago

Cairns 4X

Hey bra im not sure what happened to the 4 cross track but in adaptions 1 and 2 (cairns bike vid) there is lots a footage of the 4x track it used to be at the bottom of the smithy dh track but yeah it'd be sik if they re built it and started racing