Search results

1. Petercass

NSW SOLD Sram xo brakes

Item: sram xo brakes f+r no rotors or mounting hardware Location: Sydney Item Condition:good cosmetically, need a bleed Reason for selling: want something stronger for dh Price and price conditions: sold Extra Info: Pictures: on request ! Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2
  2. Petercass

Luna Park... can i take alcohol in?!?!?!

ok going to go to luna park! does anyone know if they sell alcohol and also if they do bag searches on the way in (can i take my own)
  3. Petercass

NSW Wtb- front wheel 15mm

Wtb- front wheel 15mm hub Sydney wild be nice..... xc/trail/am Tell me what you have! Would also consider complete wheelset depending on price but only really need front! Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk
  4. Petercass

NSW Sold

Soldsoldsoldsoldsold SOLD SOLD SOLD
  5. Petercass

NSW Sold

hey Item: avid elixir R F&R Location: Sydney Item Condition: good, few scrapes here and there, front could use a bleed soon Reason for selling: not needed Price and price conditions: $150 ono Extra Info: buy me!!! :) :cool:
  6. Petercass

maitou minute seal help please

hey i have some 09? minute forks and think the seals are on the way has anyone tried the diff seal kits avail? and what was best? i read something about evil genius seals but am not sure if these will work on my fork>? thanks
  7. Petercass

NSW sold

ssoolldd!!!!!!
  8. Petercass

NSW wtb straightline brake levers for avid elixir

wtb straightline brake levers for avid elixir anybody got some they dont want?
  9. Petercass

NSW wtb rear dh wheel!

anyone got a dh rear wheel they dont need? syd area rim purchased.. thanks!
  10. Petercass

avid elixir brake rub

hey all have avid elixirs and had brake rub... fixed it up and it was great for a few dh runs then all of a sudden was back..... bolts are still tight ect. so im guessing there might be something wrong with a piston? anyone got any ideas? am i going to have to go get brakes serviced? :(
  11. Petercass

direct mount stem or normal stem

hmmmmmmm direct mount stem is better for downhill is it not? but if you have a crash with direct mount you can twist forks rather than the normal stem twisting the bars?!?!?!?!? what do you guys think? do the pros out weigh the cons?
  12. Petercass

warped rear rotor to fix or to throw out?????????

hey my rear rotor is warped and it makes the brakes grab at that point! * should i try to fix them (and does anyone have any hints in doing this) * throw them out and buy new (these were new and already warped but have been used now and ordered from crc so cant really send them back)
  13. Petercass

forks baaaarp sound when landing

hey i have rock shox lyrik solo air's and on one of the runs today each time i landed a jump (not big) the forks made a baaaaarp sound when i landed.... can anyone think of what this might be? i did the same run again and they didnt do it? maybe i was landing front heavy and they were bottoming out?
  14. Petercass

can anyone help make an AM bike more DH

hi... got an all mountain bike thinking i was a good idea but am now doing dh... the bike has rock shox lyriks forks and rock shox monarch shock does anyone have any ideas as to what i can do to make it more of a dh bike? any ideas if any of the dh style shocks will work...
  15. Petercass

anderson hitting road gap 17/10/09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaS_Nr3l2Uw sorry it took so long to get up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Idb981Vc8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAkkH81HZsg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIlPrZqnGdw
  16. Petercass

anderson at oxy 17/10

anderson at oxy 17/10 road gap
  17. Petercass

Anyone keen for some dh tomorrow ?

as title says am keen to ride tomorrow... Friday! Dont mind where (Sydney) anyone keen ? My normal tracks are menai, kentlyn and oxy
  18. Petercass

What body armour do you wear?

just wondering what body armour people use and what are the good and bad points ... Cheers
  19. Petercass

Is this a bad thing ?

is it bad to run French values in a rim thats designed for normal value ??
  20. Petercass

Mavic Crossmax ST STUFFED!! :( :(

hey stuffed my Mavic Crossmax ST rear rim today and need options! they use larger spokes so if i dont get another rim that is compatible with these spokes then i cant make use of the crossmax hub and would have to purchace a new one :( what are my options? bang for buck