Search results

1. G-rant

Maribor world cup freecaster times

Does anyone know what time the freecaster coverage is on, in Adelaide time? cheers
  2. G-rant

Decal material?

Does anyone know what kind of material most frame and fork decals are made out of? e.g. the Boxxer on boxxers. cheers
  3. G-rant

Hobart nationals round 1?

Good evening everyone, i was wondering if the downhill and 4x track will be ridable (due to bunting and preparation) on the Wednesday and Thursday before the race because i will be arriving on the Wednesday morning and I'm hoping to get some practice in. cheers, Grant Womersley.
  4. G-rant

Some steep shit!

Well i thought i would take a dab into photogging and what better place but Ressubugina with mad dog James Wilson! STEEP
  5. G-rant

2009/2010 nationals dates and venues!

From the MTBA wedsite: MTBA announces dates and venues for new look National Series. Friday, August 28, 2009 The 2009-2010 National MTB series venues and dates have been confirmed. They are: Round 1: Glenorchy MTB Park, Tasmania - December 12-13 2009 Round 2: Shepperton, Victoria - January...
  6. G-rant

Whats the deal?

I know pretty much everyone on this forum has seen this video but does anyone know who that guy actually is and what actually happened to him? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR0RQrTwPzc&feature=related
  7. G-rant

2009/2010 national series!

Does anyone know when the locations/dates of all the rounds will be released? Oh and also the criteria for selection for the junior worlds team?