Search results

1. xero

Where to find snow gear bargains?

Shamelss plug ... TSG Goggles - On sale ..... https://www.supersports.net.au/protection/snow/snow-helmets-goggles/ But definitely hard to beat the Iron Maidens ...
  2. xero

Newly Released Bikes General

Rest assured, all Dealers and end customers that have bikes / frames that fall into this have been reached out to already.
  3. xero

The QUICK question thread.....

Correct, Alloy 18-20 are the same, 19 - 20 Carbons are the same.
  4. xero

Newly Released eBikes and eComponents General

Just an additional colour and some new additional builds.. All Repeater frames take the SRAM UDH so can run the T Type.
  5. xero

Not really taking the P#$% at all - this is just straight basic conversion.. Our pricing has always been set at direct conversions of USD retails plus our GST ( with a decent amount of currency hedging pushed as sharp as it can be ) NX Alloy Smuggler USD is $4199 ( not tax yet added ) Correct...
  6. xero

Actually not dropped Rock Shox as such .. These are additions as both RS and Fox are coming through at this point.
  7. xero

From the Blue Skye to the Deep Green Sea - Transition Spur

Unfortunately you are 100% correct.. ( we are always happy to be transparent re pricing ).. During covid we saw more then 3 factory price increases from the various venders and raw materials costs, along with freight rates skyrocketing.. We actually held pricing all the way through absorbing...
  8. xero

What's my new frame going to be?

Shoot us an email at Supersports ... we can do a call around and see if any dealers have any Frame alone left... One thing to consider with our NX builds ie the one at Summit .. Other then the NX drive train, our NX builds run what you would expect to see components wise ( Brakes / Suspension...
  9. xero

STOLEN Vic: Transition Sentinel -grey XL

@yuley95 , if you want to email us up some pics / spec outline we can share it around on both SuperSportsAu facebook and instagram and the TransitionBikesAU instagram for you.
  10. xero

COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Did she have the vax in the same arm each time? ... "Apparently" the hot tip is to swap arms for each shot ... Something to do with the lymph nodes a doc friend mentioned. ( Bit late for you now though ! )
  11. xero

New bike time - suggestions?

Is yours XT Huck ? - if so, still on track so far.
  12. xero

I wouldn't really say that's the case ( for us anyway ) - Due to lack of parts / supply constraints / raw materials / delays etc .. Its not that AU is not a priority ... It's just more so, productions are being shared pretty equally and unfortunately , everyone looses some units to share around...
  13. xero

Yeah .. We decided to build a Super Spire !
  14. xero

Hmmm.. that @moorey chap throwing us under the bus? .... unfortunately , indecision is rough theses days! On / Off / On .. While we feel everyones pain ( especially young @moorey ) There are so many factors beyond all of our control.
  15. xero

Shimmy shimmy ya

Stoked to see it up and running ... Sweet looking build !
  16. xero

Shimmy shimmy ya

This is the best looking strider bike I have seen for EVA !!!!!
  17. xero

Shimmy shimmy ya

You know, I would of happily kept it for myself ! ... So if you change your mind.....
  18. xero

Shimmy shimmy ya

All good, i definitely was not implying that you were saying that TR was the issue... Its just crazy times ... 20 plus years in this game and i have never seen anything like it...
  19. xero

Shimmy shimmy ya

I might as well weigh in here. Globally all bike companies are being as transparent as they can be and IMO Transition is handling this as well if not better than most. We committed early to take smaller shipments ( obviously increasing our costs - but not passing this on ) rather than waiting...
  20. xero

Shimmy shimmy ya

On a side note here... Spire can be run as a mullet ... but only in the high mode.....