Search results

1. VPSDH

Sold

Item: Roach Freeride Leg Armour Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Used, has some light scratches + a few marks, no rips/ tears Reason for selling: Dont ride anymore Price and price conditions: $35 + postage Extra Info: L. I'm 5'11 and they fit me fine. They have a few rub marks/...
  2. VPSDH

photoshop pic

Hi All, a pic of me...played around in photoshop with layers and abit of motion blur :o Edit: did a brighter version:) (the pic on the right) **thanks for the feedback
  3. VPSDH

***sold****

item Dianese Safety Jacket Next, XL :D condition good, As New - only worn once price new cost $560, sell for $320 - buyer pays postage location Gold Coast Extra info I'm 5'11" and 85 kgs - great protection and a great fit Pics these are from the website :D
  4. VPSDH

Sold

***sold***
  5. VPSDH

Selling some MTB DVDs

Hi, is there any section in the For Sale Forum where I can list some MTB DVDs I have for sale or just use EBay? Cheers :D
  6. VPSDH

Downhill Shorts Wanted Size 36

What: Downhill Shorts Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition Location: Gold Coast Extra Info: looking for a pair of size 36 Downhill Shorts, something along the lines of the Fox MX pants (05/06 model) or something similar. Currently have a set of Oakley shorts that have some...
  7. VPSDH

Sold

Item: Intense M3 - medium :D Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Damn good for the price - usual marks from riding - currently in parts. Reason for selling: Want to do something different Price and price conditions:$3800 Extra Info: Buyer pays postage. This is one sweet ride...
  8. VPSDH

Oakley Shorts - Large

What: Oakley Shorts - Large Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition Location:Gold Coast Extra Info: I've got a pair already in Medium but they just arnt fitting like they used too (eg: I'm getting fatter) :D I've attatched pics below so you can see what I'm after as I'm not sure...
  9. VPSDH

Dianese Body Armour/Alpine Stars Bionic suit

What: Dianese Body Armour(upper or 3/4 model) or Alpine Stars Bionic suit Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition Location: Gold Coast Extra Info: Has to be in good condition, no tears or rips, prefer nothing older than 2004 :D Prob Large size (100cm chest size)
  10. VPSDH

Alpine Stars Bionic Suit

Hi, anyone know where you can get the Alpine Stars Bionic suit (Body Armour) and how much it costs? Thanks :D
  11. VPSDH

Good Price for an SGS Pro?

Hi, just saw this on EBay, just wondering if its a good price? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7178337870
  12. VPSDH

Hadley Rear Hub 150 x 12 - 36 hole

Item: Hadley rear hub 150 x 12mm (off a Norco VPS-DH) / 36 hole laced to a WTB Lazerdisc rim / 36 engagement pins Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Very Good - just spent $200 having the internals replaced, the rim looks new and is straight and true with nice black spokes :D Reason for...
  13. VPSDH

Saint cranks fitting

Hi all, have a question, I've got saint cranks fited to an Intense M3 with an MRP SYS 1 chain guide (doesnt appear to be any spacers). When you fit the l/h crank arm there is approx 5mm of the crank overhanging the shaft end, so the outer pinch bolt doesnt really 'pinch' much of the...
  14. VPSDH

**sold**

Item: Norco Team VPS-DH 2002 **Medium** Location: Gold Coast Item Condition: Very Good Reason for selling: Price and price conditions: $2100 will send interstate at buyers expense Extra Info: Recently replaced all rear swingarm bearings, rear derailleur/ chain/ sprocket/ cassette, new...
  15. VPSDH

bike insurance

Hi, can anyone suggest a good bike insurance company? I want to insure my pushie. Cheers
  16. VPSDH

04 Boxxer WC vs 04 Dorado

Hi, has anyone ridden 04 Boxxer WC and 04 Dorados? My question is how differernt are they - ride wise? I'm thinking of swapping my 04 Boxxer WC for a pair of 04 Dorados, mainly do freeride with some downhill thrown in. Thanks
  17. VPSDH

Intense M1 vs M3

Hi, can someone please enlighten me on the differences between the M1 vs M3. Besides the obvious style difference, what is the difference riding wise. Is the M3 smoother or is there not much difference? Is it worth paying $5000 for an M3 frame or are you going to be just as happy...
  18. VPSDH

2004 FOX 360 shorts**SOLD**

Item: 2004 Fox 360 shorts (red/white/black) Location: Gold Coast - will post interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Brand new - never worn Reason for selling: Dont need Price and price conditions: $120 Extra Info: Size 36 - same construction as the Fox 360 motorcross pants. Has...
  19. VPSDH

2001 Boxxer Race ***SOLD***

Item: 2001 Boxxer race (7" travel) Location: Gold Coast will send interstate at buyers expense Item Condition: Good - usual travel scratches on lower legs, 2 small scratches on the left side stanchion (doesn't affect performance). Serviced 6 months ago, new seals/ oil. 220mm steerer tube...
  20. VPSDH

Earthed 2 trailer?

G'Day, does anyone know of a site where I can download the Earthed 2 trailer? Cheers