3. jimmy irwin

Sold!!! Please delete!!

Bump. . . . .
  4. jimmy irwin

Sold!!! Please delete!!

SOLD!!!!!! Please Delete :)
  5. jimmy irwin

DH tracks in the Grampians region?

Hey, i've recently moved across victoria from Geelong to Hamilton. I was wondering if there was any DH mtbing in the Hamilton area. I know there is nothing at the Grampians which is a bit dissapointing considering the potential, but is there anything else? I've got a feeling there might be...
  6. jimmy irwin

2010/2011 VDHS Rd3 - Mt Buller (Mtbpicsonline.com)

Some great ones in there, Thanks a heap for the season's photo's so far guys :)
  7. jimmy irwin

Dartmoor Wish Protoytpe Teaser

Hey Guys, Finally, the all new Dartmoor Wish Prototype has landed in Australia! One of only 2 in the world :rolleyes: Nathan Ashworth will be riding the wish for a couple of months, testing and looking at any changes that need to be made before later production in 2012.. Last week we headed...
  8. jimmy irwin

4X Frame/Complete.. Banshee Amp ect..

Hey, i'm in search of a hardtail frame or complete that could cover my DJ/4X and general Trail/Singletrack riding needs... ITEM : Ideally a Transition Bank/Banshee Amp. But hey, show me what you have and i may consider it. CONDITION : Few scratches here and there are fine, but no cracks or...
  9. jimmy irwin

[MediaTB] Kaine Trevor's Summer of 2011 - teaser

Looks to be a good one apart from the lighting part ;) I think with the amount of filming and projects youve got coming.. You deserve a better quality camera :p
  10. jimmy irwin

The last movie you've last watched last

Charlie and Boots.. Pretty good movie, made in Australia and highlights a lot of Australian landmarks.. Its smaller "non hollywood" produced movies like this one that have a better effect i think..
  11. jimmy irwin

Video makers 'post here'

I think its pretty cool.. :) Would of got some really sweet results if the lightning was a bit closer but i guess you can;t do anything about that :p
  12. jimmy irwin

Triple J's Hottest 100 of 2010

Where have you been the last year?? Have you ever heard the word Pendulum? :p
  13. jimmy irwin

Christmas Demo Reel

Some nice footage in there.. But i think the song really lacked a bit, I can see your going for the kinda of "reflection" and "remembering 2010 riding" feel, but i don't think it really suited.. Nice work though, there seems to be a lot of footage from a heap of events in there which is...
  14. jimmy irwin

PotD Commenting

Also agree... although there isnt a great deal of good photo's going round, i think if people could share some likes and dislikes it would help the photographer as well?
  15. jimmy irwin

2011 DARTMOOR official frame release

Lovin the Phantom 4X... That line up is looking unreal :)
  16. jimmy irwin

2007 - 2010 Footage Reel

^^ hahahaha
  17. jimmy irwin

2007 - 2010 Footage Reel

Some prime Jib Crane shots in there.. Inspiring stuff..
  18. jimmy irwin

Dean Lucas Test Video

Some pretty nice footage there Jake, What camera crane did you get? Should be able to get some really nice shots with it..
  19. jimmy irwin

Thread expired. Thank you.

Haven't got much to say regarding the event.... But i think jrewing just shut down everyone having a bitch about this topic :rolleyes: hehe Wish i could of gone...
  20. jimmy irwin

2011-12 Dartmoor Wish: COMPLETE PICS LADS!

Rick, this is amazing :rolleyes: