Search results

1. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

Hey Yianni, I see you are doing the Giant Odyssey. you doing the 50 or 100? I'll see you there.
  2. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

I couldn't get the ag pipe buried well enough because I ran out of time. Going to head out tomorrow morning to give it some more attention. Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
  3. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

Also, I did a little maintenance of the dam wall this morning. Not quite finished but plan to be back out tomorrow to give the place a touch up if any one wants to join Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
  4. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

Wouldn't suggest walking or running, as often bike riders have their eyes on the trail in front of them and cant hear as well. Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
  5. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

Great. I like the 'not fast' part. So' 2 × silver VXs. Wont be hard to spot Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
  6. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

Hi all. Im back! (After long injury) is anyone heading out near Hans tomorrow? Ill be out in the morning for a bit of a spin Sent from my GT-I9295 using Tapatalk
  7. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

Most do. These are usually the trails that remain. Illegal/shit trails get covered. Exept for the ones that carry arround pressurised Roundup, we cant do much about that.
  8. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

....Bam!....
  9. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

Shop ride Yep. On again. Same time. You can also 'like' their facebook page to get updates Cycle House - greensborough Clint
  10. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

Not today, but maybe tomorrow arvo with Troy at Blue Lake, come along if you know where it is.
  11. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

Trail conditions Yep. Come out. The trails are coping nicely, I'm here now and it's a hoot. Bring glasses and ya sealskinz
  12. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

Monday night ride Hey Guys, as you've probably read in the previous pages, Cycle House runs a Monday night ride from the Fitzsimmons lane car park. The guy that runs it, Troy, will be in NZ for a couple of weeks so he's passed the torch to me. The first week that it was advertised, 7...
  13. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

Yeah, there pretty busy with only having 2 full-time staff.
  14. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

Monday night rides Hey guys. I go on those shop rides and I'm on their email list. Here's the latest one from one of the workers there. " Hi all, * The Cyclehouse MTB shop ride is on again this coming Monday the 14th of Nov. The ride will again depart at 6:30pm from the Fitzsimmons Rd...
  15. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

Theres no need to let the tracks dry, they're mint. It'd be better if you brought a mower or whipper snipper!
  16. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

RIDE tonight Hey digby, there will be a group of us riding tonight from 6:15. I think the plan is to meet at 'cycle house, on para road and drive to the fitzsimmons lane car park at 6:30. The trails are pretty good with some avoidable muddy sections.
  17. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

Bike bag Does anyone here have a bike bag/case they are willing to loan. I'm flying to Canberra for a week and aren't too keen on just a cardboard box. I'll pay in home brew
  18. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

race I recon a race is a good idea. If the only prize is bragging rights, then you really don't need to do much. Legally, its just another group ride.
  19. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

Snakes. That's it, I've jinxed it. I'm heading out tomorrow morning for a few laps. I'll see one now. (weather dependent)
  20. clintbtt

Yarra Trails regulars

trail conditions Guys, the trail conditions are great at the moment. I spent about three hours out there with minimal fuss. Met a group of about 8 guys and we were cutting loops everywhere, not much mud