Search results

1. S

Dungog common

Can someone from the Dungog area possibly give an update on the trails condition at the moment?
  2. S

NSW Sold.....

For sale: 2011 Scott Aspect Medium. 29er Location: Newcastle NSW Condition: Excellent condition. Was ridden by the wife 3 times max. Once off road. Upgrades: Jetblack grips and wellgo flat pedals. Reason for selling: Bought this new then the wife got pregnant. Not being used as the wife...
  3. S

NSW Sold

For sale: 2013 Norco Sight B2 Large Location: Newcastle NSW Condition: Has been used for MTB so has the usual scratches from cables and general riding. Recently serviced and checked over at Cheeky Velosport at Warners Bay. Chain was replaced at this service. Upgrades: Converted to 1*10 with...
  4. S

Bike mechanic courses

Does anybody know whether or not there is an actual course available for bike mechanics? Every time someone advertises for a mechanic they want someone experienced. How do people get started in the industry without official qualifications.
  5. S

Bero trails

Just a little warning to users of the bero trails near maitland. New signs have been put up at the gates and surveillance is being done. Went for a ride today and got stopped on our way back and given an official caution. The dude was alright about it but said they'll be cracking down on riders...
  6. S

2012 crankworx replay

Does anyone on here know where on the net, you can watch a replay of whistler crankworx dual slalom amatuer men's final? Cheers
  7. S

Yakima frontloader

Has anyone had any experiences with the Yakima front loader bike rack? Looking at roof rack options. Anyone got alternatives?
  8. S

Forum not displaying properly

Need some help with viewing forum on an iPad. It isn't viewing properly, any help would be very appreciated. It's displaying like this
  9. S

Sunday ride not quite to plan

Headed off on our weekly sunday ride at Glenrock on sunday and just starting to get the feel for the norco, about 2-3mins into the trail, front tyre rolls off a tree root and pop goes the tube or should i say bang goes the tube. Puff of smoke from the tyre and i'm off for a trip into the bush...
  10. S

All mountain

Would anyone from ccomtb know if there are any plans to hold races on the all mountain course? Pretty sure there'd be a few racers that'd turn up. It was a great course that was used for the flow rollercoaster round...
  11. S

Ridng without helmet

Is it just me or does there seem to be a spike in people riding the local trails without a helmet lately. Be it trails or dirt jumps. I don't feel safe without one personally especially after seeing a mate near k.o himself a few weeks back after flying off the bike landing square on his head and...
  12. S

First trip to Ourimbah

Went down to Ourimbah for the first time today, seems like a great track. Plenty of technical stuff to keep you busy. But came home disappointed in myself, got to the top of the drop off and chickened out and took the 'B' line :livid:. It's been bugging me all afternoon. Now i'm going to have to...
  13. S

Nambucca trails

Hi all, Staying at Macksville and trying to find info on the jacks ridge trail. How difficult and how long is it? Is it hard to find the trailhead? I have my wife here too with her bike, she's pretty much a novice rider not sure if she'll make it around a big loop. thanks in advance