Search results

1. gizza666

How do I Clean Disc Breaks

Okay ill give that a shot tonight and if it doesnt work ill get some cleaning stuff tomorrow. Cheers
  2. gizza666

Cheers man, sorry I didnt edit i just posted
  3. gizza666

I am running avid juicy 5's and they squeel really badly when under hard breaking. I know the pads arent worn out as the bike has only been ridden 15 times. Does anyone know how to cleand the pads and rotors.
  4. gizza666

Burm Riding Help???

Okay, thanks for the help, this makes more sense to me now, of what im doing wrong.
  5. gizza666

Burm Riding Help???

Im having a problem with riding berms, i feel that when i go in to them im going to slow, so when i try to speed up I feel the tyres slipping, or that I will go off the side of the berm and of the trail completely. What am I doing wrong ???? And any help greatly apprciated!!! Cheers
  6. gizza666

Mountain bike how to video

Hi all, Im making a how to video fo a school project, and wanted some ideas of topics to cover in the video, just ncase there are ideas I havent thought of. Cheers Matt
  7. gizza666

what cad software is best for a designing a bike

Thanks for the help guys. I have applied for a student version of autodesk software as it looks good. ill be sure to upload some of my designs to see what you all think. cherrs
  8. gizza666

How much should I pay for an avanti derelikt type 3

Hey all How much should I pay for this bike a mate of mine is selling it and i wanna know how much i should payfor it. Cheers
  9. gizza666

what cad software is best for a designing a bike

I have desgined a bike on paper and went to make a 3d cad render and was wandering what the best cad program is to use to design the bike.
  10. gizza666

Trails in normanville, and yankalilla area

Im heading up to normanville for a couple of days and was wondering if there where any trails up there.
  11. gizza666

Freeride Competitions

Are there any freeride competitions in Australia ?
  12. gizza666

North shore style freeride

I ride there already and wanted to know of other places.
  13. gizza666

Mini DH

That would be so epic, lol im going down black diamond trail, when I get my 16 inch XD.
  14. gizza666

Mini DH

I found the video about a week back, and thought about posting a link about it, but never got round to it. Thanks for saying though. :)
  15. gizza666

Mini DH

Hi all Im looking at starting up mini dh races in aus for a laugh, would anybody be intereted in joing me. The link is below if you want to see what it is. http://www.pinkbike.com/video/113529/#top
  16. gizza666

Good trance music

cheers, ill take a look
  17. gizza666

Good trance music

Whats some good dubstep then ?
  18. gizza666

Good trance music

Hi all, im looking for some good trance music to go cruising with, any good stuff you know off.
  19. gizza666

Whats a healthy diet for cycling?

Im now hooked on tuna pasta bake, the best food ever, tonnes of carbs and tonnes of protein. :D
  20. gizza666

FOX Racing Shox- 2010 Athletes Wanted

Me and my friend are starting up a race team, are you still accepting sponsorship resumes, although we aren't currently racind we will be racing next season.