Search results

1. W

LOST Helmet - Bobbin Head, Sydney

Hi all, Managed to leave my helmet and sunnies on the side of the road near the southern/eastern national park entrance gate to Bobbin Head. My hub packed it in on a road ride on Sunday morning and I needed a rescue from the team van (aka the missus in our subie). The helmet is a white MET...
  2. W

Commuter training

So I ride a cyclocross bike with slicks in to work and back 3 to 4 times a week. The ride is fairly hilly both directions and about 14-15kms, it takes about 30-35 minutes. I don't have much time so it's my main fitness / training for the week plus a mtb ride on the weekend. I have a fairly...
  3. W

FOUND Multi-tool Pacific Highway

Found a multi-tool on the pacific highway just north of the bridge on Friday evening. Let me know if it's yours.
  4. W

commuter - disc brake upgrade?

Hi all, currently commuting on a entry level road bike, with tektro brakes (probably 105 level?) which I upgraded to koolstop salmon pads. It's in pretty good condition but the brakes have never been powerful - I have ultegra on my other bike and they have loads more power in all conditions...
  5. W

Problem with 2010 Revelation U-turns

I have a couple of month old set of 2010 Rockshox Revelation U-turn (120-150mm) forks. The problem is that while the fork seems to function fine at 120mm, and while I can turn the fork up to close to 150mm, a light push on the handlebars results in the fork falling down to 120mm with a...
  6. W

Scott Genius 30?

Apologies for another 'which bike' thread ... Seriously considering a new bike. What I'm after is a bike suited to endurance events, nice and light, efficient climber but able to descend well too. I think I am probably a bit more XC than all-mountain but would like to be able to do as much as...