Search results

1. Dobbo

NSW INTENSE 951 DH Bike- Medium- SOLD

Item: SOLD- Intense 951, Factory Team Blue, Medium size- SOLD. Location: Wollongong Item Condition: Approx 6 years old, ridden and serviced consistently Reason for selling: New Bike Price and price conditions: $1,400 but taking up precious garage space, so negotiable for faster...
  2. Dobbo

New DH bike

Hopefully not a slightly used V10 SideFX.:mmph:
  3. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

No you didn't. What time is an early start for you?
  4. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

The Perfect Day What a great day, multiple shuttles on a picture perfect weather day with 7 riders. So many people out enjoying the tracks and drift is running so sweeeeeeet. Big thumbs up to Shagger who fought the flu and every continued driving when he couldn't ride anymore, cheers mate.
  5. Dobbo

Downhill & Freeriders

Go for Drift mate it is running very nice.
  6. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Ooops I'm out for AM race ...ummm theres something about fathers spending time with daughters this weekend, but at least that is teaching them how to do DH runs :clap2:. Still good for a couple of hours of local runs on Sat instead if anyone is interested.
  7. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Hey gents are you still going to this AM race. I am giving it serious consideration. Wasn't sure about the 951, but I have rebuilt the hardtail to be a bit more AM (Hyd brakes instead of cable, Drop off forks, bars, etc from the a-line) so now it could be a goer.
  8. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Web Deal Ok, so I have no idea whos going, whos not apart from: IN: Dobbo, Shagger, Reubs, Damo At this stage it is only the 4 of us, so we do not need Neils trailer. If anyone else is intending to come, please post up, or it will be push runs for you. :eyebrows:
  9. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Are the seams double stiched? What colour is the stiching? Does the cool kid factor carry over from the original owner? Will the original owner ever ride DH again? If you wear them on your head do you look weird? Can you do a Harry Highpants with them? Will the wearers balls be bigger, or...
  10. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Are they Steeps resistant Al? I will take one, just to be with the cool kids (looking at J@se) :wacko: Maybe it will go with my new shorts (yes proper DH shorts not bordies)
  11. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Funnel Web Ok, so it looks like we have hit the money for a Nowra trip. So Far: IN: Dobbo, Shagger, Reubs, Damo, Sam, Martin Maybe: Al, Tim, Jesse, Dan Others: Not sure if I missed someone, but put your hand up. J@se?? Damo is Simon still o.s? Time: Plan is to leave Wollongong at...
  12. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Sun 26th Aug Sounds like a plan Neil- whos in?
  13. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Funnel Web Time Shagger Neil, when is your next day free for a Funnel Web trip while it is still cool?
  14. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Looks like a bit of fun, how much up hill is in this thing? Which is better for AM, full face or XC helmets?
  15. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Yep, some of the best runs for a while. Different seeing the tracks dry and dusty at this time of the year. Thanks for putting a few wheels over the awesome track too.
  16. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Nice work on the Knapsack track Al. :clap2: Post up a bit earlier next time you are having a build and I will see if I can bring my trusty shovel along.
  17. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Nah all good Sam. We havn;t had any rain yet, forcast for a shower or so overnight, but at the moment very dry, so should be all good. ee you at 10.
  18. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Whats the go Big Shagger? If the weather holds together (might be cold but dry) then we have Shagger, Dobbo, Reubs and Sam. Looks like a crew....so where to?
  19. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

I'm good for it and so it Reubs, yet to check on Damo. Weather is looking pretty shite though. Where are you riding big fella?
  20. Dobbo

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

I call you on this idea Sir Shagger, hoping for the weather gods. We have had a few shuttles recently that have worked well, with runs across 3 resorts and 6 tracks being at Drift, Steeps and for the keen Holy. Yes even I have been riding Holy, as there has been some good work there with...