Search results

1. 3SK1

My custom bike rack .:Updated:.

Just an idea, as you said the steel channeling coast an arm and a leg, i just asked the chippies at a Construction site for some steel housing studs, sot was free, edges are already rolled and smooth for you, perfect width for even the widest Minion. Try Industrial sites, like tilt panel...
  2. 3SK1

Grip Crank Holder

It comes the right height for most DH bikes (to the chain guide) ive had about 7 diff bikes fit on my rack, however i did cut about 10mm off the bottom to allow to allow a nicer fit, i used Saint (oversized) crank holders from Grip.
  3. 3SK1

Post your Occupation

17, Apprentice Electrician (School-Based) In year 12. I also get money driving a bobcat, pushing wheelbarrows, digging holes for my uncles landscaping company. Going to finish Sparky apprenticeship and go to Uni and study Electrical Engineering. Also do some casual work for a Kart Shop.
  4. 3SK1

Roach Armour?

Well i have both... 661 and Dainese 661 RaceKnee which are almost the same as the Dainese ones, and i have a Dainese Suit, again which is apart from the back is almost the same as my mates 661. Its like Cubic Zirconia and Diamonds really... 661 being Cubic Zirconia, and Dainese the Diamond...
  5. 3SK1

Brisbane Urban, 13 May, 7pm.

may go in for a bit in the arvo, doubt it. party tomorow night. Nelson if you wanna come you can bring a few mates- talk on msn if ur interested. Most of ppl from 11 and 12 should be going, few yr 10.
  6. 3SK1

Tech Metal Proj. (any ideas)

Im building a carrier for on the towbar, uses the Grip Skid design, its not taking long so i will probably make a repair stand as well. Ill take a few progress photos next week. This is the design im using it changed slightly but u get the idea.
  7. 3SK1

Manitou Stance King PIns

I have a Yakuza. the kingpins are crap. save your hardest to upgrade. i snapped mine and now another person that has. as well if you search on here, and pinkbike you can find a few pics of snapped ones.
  8. 3SK1

MC Men

The van is mad. on clear when i was shutlling i didnt hardly see a car maybe 1 every 2 runs. Although i seen a white commodore with the antennas lol dunno if it was a cop, doubt it. Nelson, i found out about the seat. if you can find an old troopy bench seat thing, cut it to size. and then...
  9. 3SK1

Yup boys n E shredders

Hey Aliner, Was there with Jon today (Zack). First ride at Clear, was great! Would have been good to get a few runs down with you blokes. We had a few although i was also shuttle driver for a while too. As usaul Jon had to excel his previous crash of shredding his forearm, i dont think...
  10. 3SK1

Upper Brookfield Round 2 Sunshine Series 2006

Great Video Mugger! First one that has had more than the last turn. Im guessing there wont be more to come with your arm fixed and all. At least till Round 4 haha
  11. 3SK1

Painting Helmets

Im into Motorsport and have had a 2 helmets airbrushed to date. If you want a proffesional job, its hard to be achieved by yourself, with a spray can lol. www.ladesigns.com.au They do a great job, and if you send them an email, with some ideas as to what you want done, and a budget you...
  12. 3SK1

06 Norco Torrent...worth the $$$

What eaxtly do you want from your bike like dj/park. dh/fr etc
  13. 3SK1

06 Norco Torrent...worth the $$$

Im may sound very negative. But have you looked at what you could get for that money in the Classifieds here on Farkin....
  14. 3SK1

New Forum

haha why, because we had the oppurtunity to :D and because the FR/DH scene for organising stuff around our local is poor.
  15. 3SK1

New Forum

Clever Marketing if you ask me -Make you remember ssfr :P Working on a killer homepage so a small error pfft, no need to bother.
  16. 3SK1

'05 Stinky : Upgraded :

i think he has spent (inc. the bike) is 2600.00
  17. 3SK1

My Awsome Bike!

Couldnt put it better myself. Has worked on mum the past 3 bikes, and im still going. 2 weeks to P's :) ---- Post a pic of the actual bike
  18. 3SK1

Freeride/jump rims???

Get some Syncros DPS32, 680 grams i think, strong as, look great and arent expensive
  19. 3SK1

New Fork

it hink he owns a hardrock as per post below "what bike to buy" If so no do not put marzocchi "bomber" (888. jr.t wateva) on it, triple clamps is the last thing you want or need. your best bet if u wanna do dj etc is either some second hand DirtJumpers, or RockShox Pikes.
  20. 3SK1

yakusa aniki travel?

from the IH website. full specs for aniki 6" TRAVEL FREERIDE DUAL SUSPENSION SINGLE PIVOT W/ SEALED BEARINGS, 1.5 HEADTUBE, REPLACEABLE DERAILLEUR HANGER, INTERNATIONAL DISC BRAKE MOUNT