Search results

1. T

QLD SOLD!! Manitou Mattoc Boost 27.5+ Forks brand new 120mm

Thank you all. Welcome to make offers
  2. T

QLD SOLD!! Manitou Mattoc Boost 27.5+ Forks brand new 120mm

Item: Manitou Mattoc Boost 27.5+ Forks brand new 120mm, bought in 2019 Location: Brisbane south side, Shailer Park Item Condition: brand new, uncut steerer Reason for selling: My build never went ahead Price and price conditions: SOLD!!!$400 plus shipping Extra Info: I don't know it is comp or...
  3. T

QLD SOLD

SOLD
  4. T

QLD SOLD

Please PM me offers for parts interested.
  5. T

QLD SOLD

Offers welcome or split.
  6. T

QLD SOLD

Item: NS Liar, black Location: Brisbane South Side Item Condition: Just fiished built Reason for selling: Not riding much Price and price conditions: $1500 Extra Info: Only best parts are used. Saint gears, Zee brakes, XT wheels/cranks and Thompson kits.
  7. T

QLD BNE Giant Anthem 27.5 Medium upgraded as new

Item: 2016 Giant Anthem 27.5 Medium Location: Brisbane South Side Item Condition: As new and upgraded Reason for selling: Not riding much Price and price conditions: $1500 Extra Info: Rear axle has been upgraded to 12mm thru axle. The bike was hardly ridden. I had the intention of making a...
  8. T

NS Liar Frame brake tab faulty, WTF!!

CRC is very fast for replies about shipping, sales. but warranty reply seems never. NS is hopeless. Thanks for all the replies. I have decided to modify the frame this afternoon.
  9. T

Woops, forgot the photos of the updated brake tab photo when fixing the other hole and the build finished so far. So pissing me off when the build has got to this stage. All the parts invested so far for a supposedly high end bike.
  10. T

NS is a true liar!!!!!
  11. T

Thank you for all the replies. A week passed, no replies from CRC or NS for warranty or replacement. I am giving up on them. Here is a shot with the bolt on the other hole. The bike almost finished when this issue came up. That is why it is really pissing me off. If can not the fix the...
  12. T

I just bought 2017 NS Liar frame from CRC to build my speed machine for BMX track and 4X. I finished installed everyhting, leaving brakes last. And the brake tab appeared faulty, not aligned with any IS adapter. I tried Shimano, Sram and Clark in 160mm and 180mm versions. I went to ForTheRiders...
  13. T

QLD SOLD. thank you.

Bump time. $300 posted.
  14. T

QLD Sold

Thank you for all the interest. Sold now with the drive train as combo
  15. T

QLD SOLD. thank you.

Item: 2016 Ragley Piglet Custom Build, 18" M size, designed to run stealth dropper post Location: Daisy Hill, Brisbane Condition: Excellent, suit new/picky buyer No scratch on forks, frames, wheels. Only marks are on cranks arms from shoe rubs Price: $1000 firm +...
  16. T

QLD Sold

Item: Sram XX shifters + rear mech mid cage + new shimano 10 sp cassette Lots of carbon in the Sram units Location: Daisy Hill, Brisbane Condition: Near new. They came on 2013 Giant XTC Advanced SL, which was converted to single speed early on Cassette is a Shimano...
  17. T

QLD Sold

Item: Crank Bro Cobalt XC 29" wheelset, 15mm and QR Ardent EXO TR tyres 27.5 x 2.25" Location: Brisbane, Daisy Hill area Item Condition:Straight and good Rim/spoke. Bearing start to feel notchiness and may need replacing. However rolls well when on bike. The free hub is good and all...
  18. T

QLD SOLD. thank you.

Item: Shimano XT wheels, 27.5", 15mm front and 135 QR rear. Ardent EXO TR tyres 27.5 x 2.25" Location: Brisbane, Daisy Hill area Item Condition:Near New. 3 rides old. Same for the tubeless tyres Reason for selling:Upgraded my Giant Anthem to 142x12mm axle and new wheels coming...