Search results

1. Mitch.F

hahaha is this guy legit???

hahaha thats is gold!!! but if you look closley that "xo thingy..." never comes off the bike.... right at the end of the video it is still attatched to the dropouts haha and the ones he smashes is plastic not metal....
  2. Mitch.F

The riding thread.

What's the go with hang 5's / pedal hang 5's??? They hate me haha everytime I try a hang 5 I go straight over the bars.... Today I Spent ages trying pedal hang 5's and got about 2-2.5 metres... (just rolling on flat putting foot on peg and lifting the back up) is there any hints/tips to...
  3. Mitch.F

Spline sprockets

The only advantage I can think of is if your cranks are rhd only, you would be able to run lhd without getting new cranks because you don't need the the locator bolt.... Well that's why I want one haha other than that a clean look and a few grams....
  4. Mitch.F

What Part Should I get Thread

So Im after New sproket... Has to be tough... Real tough... I was thinking a tree light??? I'm not real keen on the mds so yeah what do you guys use??? I ride mostly street and grind on the drive side so it will come into contact with ledges etc cheers
  5. Mitch.F

Spline sprockets

Thought I'd ask my question here instead of making a new thread.... I'm thinking about getting a tree light splined sproket... Do you need cranks with no sproket locator bolt holes?? The cranks are fit flows (48 spline 19mm) Cheers
  6. Mitch.F

The New Sh*t Thread

Shit those bars are big!! I wanted hoders but needed more rise... But I think these are a bit to big.... If they were 9 high I would be buying them right now haha
  7. Mitch.F

What Frame Have I Bought ?

DK maybe???
  8. Mitch.F

post up your bmx (s)

not sure man just look on strictly and other sites although the only site i've seen them on is danscomp :confused:
  9. Mitch.F

post up your bmx (s)

They aren't 4 piece haha but one of the other fit signature models come with 4 piece bars... I have seen some four piece fit bars in the same colour as mine at the lbs so you can get them I your interested in them ;)
  10. Mitch.F

post up your bmx (s)

they are only stock bars (but have the same geo as fit sky highs) haa but I really like them so I won't be selling them haha ;)
  11. Mitch.F

post up your bmx (s)

looks good zane but i think i liked the proper better... haha are you selling those wheels when you get new ones? small update.. new grips, pegs and brakeless. I have a kink pivotal to put on but i'm waiting to get a post...
  12. Mitch.F

post up your bmx (s)

nice spec grant :D looks good patto do you still have the mtb??
  13. Mitch.F

The hardtail riding thread

they a very hard haha i try to turn/carve heaps so you dont have to spin as much. just like when do a 180 normaly, you probaly get 90 degrees around before you even hop if you know what i mean haha so yeah just practice :) Edit: i learnt on flat its was concrete to grass because you tend to...
  14. Mitch.F

post up your bmx (s)

^^ that is sooo nice! My favourite bike on here for sure, can you put up a spec?? Please :)
  15. Mitch.F

The riding thread.

Montanas: 1.5 degree up sweep, 11 degree back sweep, 8.75" high and 29" wide lago: 1 degree up sweep, 12 degree back sweep, 8.5" high and 29" wide 2 of my mates have montanas and they are sick!! Best bars I have rode with. But Lagos have more realaxed geo which would probaly suit me...
  16. Mitch.F

The riding thread.

yes it is sorell... and yes it is bogan... we made the trip all the way down for the day, was there for a few hours then some bogans rocked up and decided it would be fun to through bottles of paint around :mad: that put an end to us riding.... so your not the only ones that dislike sorell...
  17. Mitch.F

The riding thread.

i have started riding a bit more street and park latley its pretty fun! the pegs have stayed on my bike for longer than a day for the first time haha and hopefully buying a freecoaster off a mate soon. i learnt smiths yesterday was pretty happy with... a few photos :) really bad...
  18. Mitch.F

Ghetto Mob

i love it, but what happend to the chainstay?? are those dents :confused:
  19. Mitch.F

Argyles riding style

^^^^ the velvet was the old version and the velour is the new one (pretty much the same forks) and they are like $430 not $220 argyles are a bit heavy I recon I have rode with pikes on a mates bike, they were alright but too soft (they had the soft spring). I'd get the velours cheap mega...
  20. Mitch.F

The riding thread.

Oops, don't worry