Search results

1. Mitch.F

Blk mrkt riot discontinued???

Was checking out the new blk mrkt website today and under frames they have the mob, contraband, killswitch and Malice but no riot. has the malice replaced the riot??? If so has the geo/price changed??
  2. Mitch.F

crc order...

hey i'm ordering a new wheelset off crc and i want the backwheel to be a 36hole last zakk to 721 but under the custom wheels section you can only get 32hole wheels :confused: the main reason i want 36 i because i want the 14t driver and they only have a 14t in 36h and the extra strength...
  3. Mitch.F

Worn fork dropouts

Hey, the dropouts are worn on my forks (qr dirt jam comp) and it seems like the hub is just eating away at them because there is metal shavings all over the dropouts and hub... And one side has worn up more so when I put my wheel in it is at an angle (the hub isn't level) and I've broke 3 hub...
  4. Mitch.F

URGENT! Which headset??

What headset do I need for a 2009 ns suburban? Would someone be able to post a link to a CHEAP one on crc? There's so many that it's confused me...... Thanks
  5. Mitch.F

Will a last zakk hub work in qr dropouts?

It's time for a new wheelset... I'm getting 721s front and rear a hope pro 2 front hub and I need help with my back hub.... I want a last zakk but I have vertical (qr) dropouts... I'm not sure if the female bolts will fit the qr dropouts :confused: and if it will all line up properly...
  6. Mitch.F

Hope pro 2 trials ss VS last zakk

Which hub for dj/street hope pro2 trials ss or last zakk??
  7. Mitch.F

Bad noises in BB

Hey, I've got a problem and I'm not sure what it is.... When I put pressure on either crank arm (pedaling or just with my hand) there is a real loud "CRACK" sound that comes from my bb area. it is realy loud and does it every time I pedal. I took the bb out and cleaned and greased it and put it...
  8. Mitch.F

Extreme fork sag...

Hey, I've got a set of dirt jam comps (yes I know their shit but anyway) they have got alot of sag they are 120mm but have like 130 stantions (sp?) the first half of the travel is extremely soft when I'm just rolling standing up they sit at about 60mm (half the travel!!) and they bottom out...
  9. Mitch.F

Bottom bracket width

Hey just a quick question does anyone know the width of a blk mrkt riot BB?? Or the minimum spindal length you can use in one?? Thanks
  10. Mitch.F

New or 2nd hand blk mrkt riot???

Hey, I'm buying a blk mrkt riot (just the frame) but I can't decide wether to get it new or 2nd hand I can buy a 2nd hand one localy for $300 with a headset or new from tbsm for $439 without a headset. The 2nd hand one was run with rigid forks and riden pretty hard would this have weakend...
  11. Mitch.F

32 hole or 36 hole??

hey, i'm getting a new front wheel but i'm not sure wether to get a 32 or 36 hole rim :confused: is there any major diffrences ? like are they alot stonger heavyer etc... i'm getting a 721 on hope pro 2 if that heaps ? cheers, oh and are pro 2s strong enough for street and dirt?
  12. Mitch.F

new front wheel

hey guys, today i snapped the axel in my front hub for the 3rd time in less than a year :mad: i'm sick of getting it fixed and its on a sh#t rim so i'm going to get a custom built wheel from CRC. i'm getting a hope pro 2 hub but i'm not sure about the rim i wanted a 721 but they aren't in stock...
  13. Mitch.F

Frame swap over help

Hey guys, I'm thinking about buying a blk mrkt riot frame and swapping the parts over from my norco Bigfoot. The problem is I have a qr back wheel and the riot has 10mm drop outs is there any way I can use a qr wheel in 10mm drop outs ? My mate did it he just did it up realy tight but is this...
  14. Mitch.F

2 photos...

latley i've been working on my taybos/tables/flattys/shoulder taps/inverts, what ever you like to call them haha i need to get my knees in more... any hints or tips that would help or any comments would be good its a bit of a mission to do anything on my bike because its a 17kg norco bigfoot...
  15. Mitch.F

cracked head set...

well the story goes....today i put my front brake back on for 4x. when i started braking with the front brake i heard a creacking sound that i sometimes hear while jumping. but it kept doing it when i braked with the front brake so i got off and had a look at the forks etc turns out there is a...
  16. Mitch.F

Frame sizes

hey, i'm looking at buying a 2nd hand blk mrkt riot. its a 21.5" , but the frame i have at the moment is 22" (15" norco bigfoot). would that half inch make the new frame feel cramped and to short? i know blk mrkt make awesome frames and its gunna feel sick anyway but would a 22" feel any...
  17. Mitch.F

before and after....

hey just thought i'd post up a before and after and now of my bike, spec: frame-small 2006 norco bigfoot forks-dirt jam comp(would love a set of pikes) wheels-sunn zx25 rims to shimano hubs THE FRONT WHEEL IN THE 3RD AND 4TH PHOTOS IS A SPARE AS THE OTHER ONE IS IN GETTING FIXED...