1. B

Sold please delete

Still for sale Hi r these still for sale
  2. B

Moto/mtb

doosh hay doosh upload it on youtube so we can see it
  3. B

QLD Sold

mint this trek is mint:p:p good luck with the sale not that you well need it its a bargin
  4. B

I drive systems

or OR go to the your local bolt shop and do what i did and get a new bolt and a lock nut for about 30-40 buck i re did my hole pivot system and now no bent bolt (like i had which = fucked bearing) and they will never come loose with lock nuts
  5. B

Clear Mountain

yeah its not to bad but it will need some work
  6. B

Clear Mt Maintenance

bit washed out Hi Fellow DHers went to clear today to see how it handled all the rain we have had. well its not to bad but there is a lot of dirt moved around in spots ohh and the dickhead in there 4x4 have been there again:mad::mad::mad: \ just a heads up
  7. B

Re-Instate Mt. Tamborine Downhill Trail Campaign

Think ppl think Jimmy well said mate could not agree more so jump on borad pepole and help out where ever you can this will be a starting point for SEQ tracks
  8. B

Clear Mountain

Please do this we dont need another track on the hit list
  9. B

Sam Hill and Brendan Fairclough lego.

this this is so sweet i'm gonna get it for my step son and it may or may not make its way into my toy box
  10. B

Re-Instate Mt. Tamborine Downhill Trail Campaign

well done and good work hay deadman hope this action plan works for you and if so it will be a starting point for the future of downhill tracks in SEQ keep up the good work.
  11. B

Dump Run Now CLOSED

Devo one word GAY GAY GAY ok three words but still GAY
  12. B

Tambo Dump Run closed within the month

that suxs Hay deadman it will be a big lost if they close dump run down for good :mad::mad: and as a builder i feel your pain oh and to the CUNTS who are causing all this shit take your bike seat off and GO FUCK YOURSELF
  13. B

Clear Mt Maintenance

Nar he crashed into the water bar just after those big fuck off and dont hit me iron barks:eek::eek: i hope no one ever hits them they would fuck you up:eek:
  14. B

Clear Mt Maintenance

umm in a few weeks for a ride but if this rain keeps up i'll be out there building with the boys i hope
  15. B

Clear Mt Maintenance

hand i think not sure i think a few broken bones in his hand which sux as i did my wrist at clear in the top section on the 31 of july and have not been on the bike yet. broken bones in the hand and wrist sux ass.
  16. B

Clear Mt Maintenance

thanks mate No prob for the work we have done and thats sick hitting the big fire road stepdown on a hardtail nice work, my mate fuck3d himself up over that gap on the weekend
  17. B

Demo Reel 2010

that suxs yeah council sux a big fat dick they wreck all the fun good job on the demo reel boys good to see some of brissy trails on show
  18. B

FOX SHOX 350lb x 3.25 SPRING SOLD

still keen to swap hi mate is this still for sale
  19. B

Clear Mt Maintenance

digging again Hi all, The boys will be digging again on sat in the bottom sec just keep a eye out for them and please stop and tell us if any part of the top sec has been fuc78d with thanks the dig crew
  20. B

Clear Mt Maintenance

cool thanks thanks mate but boys fixed up all the buggered stuff hope its ok for the weekend as we have not been back this week so fingers crossed they got the hit