Search results

1. B

Spring rate Help for a 07 Ecd

ok i have a 07 mongoose ecd with a 500 lbs spring and its too stiff i'm about 90-95kgs and just want to know what lbs spring i sould get. i have tried the Spring Rate Calculators and i'm geting some saying 400, 450 and one said 350 but i think 350 is way off. With the mongoose pivot setup i have...
  2. B

QLD Anyone keen to do some trail work on clear mt

If anyone is keen to help give clear mt a clean up and fix some on the burms me and a few mates are heading out there this weekend let me know
  3. B

Mavic 823 Rims or Sun Ringle MTX 39 Welded Rims ?????

Ok i need new rims as my spank rims are well buggered so i'm looking at Mavic 823 or MTX 39 Welded rims just want to know if anyone can give me a heads up on what rims to go with:confused::confused: i dont really care about weight just want something that is strong.
  4. B

07 ecd pivot bolts bent !!!!!

hi all just want to know if anyon has bent swing arm bolts on there mongoose ecd as i have done. i think what has happened is the bolts have worked there way loose and being that i'm hard on my bike its bent it i'm thinking of goin to the bolt shop and getting some heavy duty bolts has...
  5. B

Mapelton Track Hows it Looking

Hi all, I just after some info on the maptelton dh track how is the track looking and is it worth the drive from brissy And the question that i think no one will anwser: can some one pm direction to where it is or let me know who to see for some info on where it is
  6. B

beerburrum track

hi all i'm headin to the beerburrum track tomorrow and just want to know how it is after last weekends race and all the rain we have had this week:confused::confused:
  7. B

Got a dingo to build with just need some land

Hi all, ok not sure if this should be here or in trail building here goes anyway does anyone have some land that we can build a downhill, freeride or some dj on?????? or if some is building and needs a hand as my mate has a big Dingo that we can use on the weekends:):):p so if anyone in...
  8. B

DH 07 Mongoose ECD Build ****PICS NOW UP****

Ok I'm Building a 07 ecd from the ground up there will be pics as i go hoping to have it all done and ride ready by the the weekend after easter specs are as follows Frame - 2007 M/L Mongoose ECD Brand New Rear shock - 2009 DHX5 Front shock/fork - 2007 Marzocchi 888 RV Handlebars -...
  9. B

what price should i ask for my wheelset

whats is a ok price for my wheelset???? They r spank stiffy rims on hope pro 2 hubs rear wheel is 135mm 10mm thru axle up front is a 20mm thru axle also they r 5 rides old i'm thinking of selling due to getting a new frame and i dont think these wheels will look any good plus the rear will...
  10. B

What DH Frames come with a 135mm rear end

ok i'm looking at getting a new frame. thing is i just got a new wheelset and its a 135mm rear spacing, i know demo 8 has a 135 spacing. so if some one can help me out as i need to know what other dh frame come with a 135mm spacing ????????
  11. B

Push boxxer diy kits who wants one?????

Hi all, Ok just want to know if anyone would be keen if i start up a group buy for these push kits. As i'm hell keen on getting one:D and if there are others why not get them in bulk to see if we can get a discount ;);) Here they are...
  12. B

DHX AIR 5.0 vs DHX COIL 5.0

calling anyone who's had a dhx air or coil what are your thoughts on them, hate them love them got nuts ppl.:):mad::D;) also if you had both let us know:):);)
  13. B

Boxxer Upper Tube Where to buy

Hi all Just after a idea on where to buy 06-09 Upper tube online or some where in brisbane as my ones are farked well on the way to bein farked :mad::mad:
  14. B

Trails Around Northside of Brisbane????

Hi all, I just want to know if there are any good trails on the northside of Brisbane. Other than the ones on the Jinker Track At Bunya/Albany Creek If anyone can help me out that would be great Thanks Ben :)
  15. B

Glory DH1 Vs Demo 8 !!!Rate Them!!!

Ok what r ppls thoughts on then both 1: knowen probs with both bikes 2: weight of each bike 3: Y u think the bike is the Shit
  16. B

Trails Around Northside of Brisbane????

Hi all, I just want to know if there r any good trails on the northside of Brisbane. Other than the ones on the Jinker Track At Bunya/Albany Creek If anyone can help me out that would be great ;);) Thanks Ben :D