Search results

1. S

2013 Australian Solo 24 Hr Champs : Easter : Stromlo

Climbing Huh?? Looks like about 400m climbing per lap, now considering that I climb like a boat anchor, it's gonna be a long night.
  2. S

Scott 24 Hr 2012

With any luck the track will freeze, that will take care of the mud!
  3. S

Single Speed Crank question

I like FUNN Hooka, and they come in pretty colours. Torpedo 7 has them on special at the moment.
  4. S

National 24 solo champs in 2011?

Jack Daniels works wonders for keeping warm, but maybe that only works for single speed riders!
  5. S

Bikepacking

Hope you have a great trip Warren, keep safe and be sure to tell all the stories when you get back safely.
  6. S

The Single Speed Thread

From the Enduro Pulse website!! http://www.enduropulse.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1095:brett-bellchambers&catid=154:articles-introduction&Itemid=87
  7. S

The Single Speed Thread

I saw it in print!! Must be true!!
  8. S

Well we all thought they would, but......

Giant 29er single speed frame In 2010 Giant had a XTC Alliance 29er in the USA that had a 10mm adjustable rear end. Don't seem to be able to find out too much about them and they dissapeared for 2011. http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-us/bikes/model/xtc.alliance.29er.1/5729/36271/
  9. S

NEW MARATHON SERIES: Real Insurance XCM Series, powered by CycleNation

I could probably use some training wheels on mine
  10. S

Cool, now I just have to stay upright!
  11. S

Looks great, but they must have a typo on their site, there is no mention of the single speed category, surely just an oversite!
  12. S

Consultation on the management of the Bruce Ridge cycling trails

Bruce Ridge was fine yesterday, except the grass is over my head when on the bike, kind of adds an extra twist!
  13. S

The Single Speed Thread

To dignify or not to dignify? Excited none the less.
  14. S

The Single Speed Thread

My new baby! A massive thanks goes out to Michael at Onya Bike Belconnen for rebuilding my bike! The next 19 days are going to be tough, I'll probably be counting the hours until I can hit some dirt again.
  15. S

The Single Speed Thread

Getting Excited Got the call from Onya Bike Belconnen today, my bike has been built!! New XTC Advanced carbon frame to replace the one I broke at Parkes. Get to pick it up on Saturday, still can't hit the dirt 'till christmas but still excited. Pics will be up when my baby comes home on Sat!! :D
  16. S

The post worlds 'Where to now?' question.

How about a 72hr solo MTB race?? Gold coin to the winner. http://www.ultracentric.net/
  17. S

2010 World Solo 24 Hour Championships

Fractured pelvis will stop most people, or so I have been told.
  18. S

2010 World Solo 24 Hour Championships

It appears they misplaced some rather special bone screws,but hopefully by this time tmorrow I will be on the way to becoming bionic man.