Search results

1. A

VIC Singular Osprey 60cm SOLD

Hmmm do I need another bike??? Nope but free bump for you big fella !!!!
  2. A

Which bike do I need to ride trails like Melrose?

Yep, I have also got something that might suit your needs.. And I am in Adelaide if your keen for a looksee and throw a leg over..
  3. A

Fat Bikes

They sure do... http://www.hauck-bicycles.com/shop-1/
  4. A

SA Flinders Outback Epic 64/109/205km Sat Nov 1st

SOLD to the man in the back!!
  5. A

Bit of breeze too Steve!
  6. A

You and me both mate..This will be the longest distance I have ever done and by far the most uphill.. Still going to fatbike it though so must be a sucker for punishment..
  7. A

Week to go. Weather is looking OK with 29C and a possible shower the latest forecast. Still looking at the 109k for me!
  8. A

Fat Bikes

Come to rAdelaide JD and you can take mine for a spin. You know it will fit you like a glove..
  9. A

Hahaha fair enough.. hate to be the same as everyone else!
  10. A

I ran saguaro's last year on my dually and had no issues.. But I only did the 64 last year so missed that rocky shit at the start of the 109... Speaking of tyres, what's your thoughts OzZy on keeping the HuDu's or changing to a brand new set of knards??? Knards are 3.8" though.
  11. A

That would suck! Lucky he didn't hit a roo on the way or it would have been even tighter.... Oh hang on, he did!
  12. A

I am hoping to do the 109 on my rigid FAT bike this year. Ti frame with carbon forks, so a little more compliant but it is still going to hurt! I will see how the next few weeks go with any sort of training and I suspect a decision will be made on the day if I downgrade to the 64K. Oh, and...
  13. A

Fat Bikes

Hey !!! I resemble that remark !!
  14. A

Fat Bikes

Who says there are no beautiful women lounging on the sand? Maybe not in the middle of a freezing Adelaide winter but sometimes there is the odd hottie haha Also, all the best pubs are located along the beachfront so it is a good excuse to get to them...
  15. A

Fatbiking the 109k this year if I can get my finger out.. Amazing scenery!
  16. A

Found

If you happen to find some extra $$ you could buy this; http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?281043-Lenz-Leviathan-4-0-29er Happy to post at your expense too :-)
  17. A

Fat Bikes

Sweet, thanks for that. I already have a frame bag and handle bar roll from BBD... Top notch product. Still compiling my sleeping gear and getting an idea of food etc. so just a novice as far as bikepacking. This is what I plan to do it on though...
  18. A

Fat Bikes

Maybe not the right place to ask, but can you outline your bikepacking kit please....
  19. A

Fat Bikes

Fat bike tours - Adelaide If your in rAdelaide and you want to try a decent ride on a fatbike, give these guys a call... http://escapegoat.com.au/day-trips-and-local-guiding/adelaide-fat-bike-tours/ No commercial interest for me but I do know the bloke and he will sort you out..