Search results

1. kidafa

2006 Rockshox Boxxer Race - Coil

Firm will be fine mate. if youv'e got 30% sag with the stock spring at the moment a firm will put you right on the money! Rock-shox air and spring charts tend to be a little on the conservative side...
  2. kidafa

DH spokes

DT Competitions.
  3. kidafa

The DH Rig Farkin Built

hi gasman, im the team or "was" the team duncon rider here in Aus. for past two years. Cane Corso is an awesome bike, some scum helped them selves to mine last friday.... not posting up in stolen as im hoping to see it posted for sale on here. I have a full pivot kit (bolts, bushes and...
  4. kidafa

SA please remove

please remove
  5. kidafa

SA please remove

yes i would change them toflats
  6. kidafa

SA please remove

here is geo of the bike for those that have been asking :) http://www.replaycycles.com/files/1766595/uploaded/canecorso_geo%20copy.jpg
  7. kidafa

SA please remove

Bump this bad boy. Paint job in picture doesn't give the frame the credit it deserves... The RED is very bright and will stand out anywhere. Fork feels silky smooth.
  8. kidafa

SA please remove

Bump this back up.... Cant believe the amount of time wasters on here these days! :( Everyones keen but than they say they have to sell their bike first ect ect... If you dont have the coin dont ask. Any body after a race bike that they WILL stand out on?
  9. kidafa

Suspension oil weight! How much difference?

Not quiet correct here. If its only a oil bath for bushing lube ect no it will not affect how soft your suspension is. HOWEVER if its in a closed damper for example a post '06 boxxer (when MoCo was introduced) if we were to put say 15wt in the top right (damper side) instead of 5wt, the fork...
  10. kidafa

SA please remove

BUMP+PRICE DROP $3200ono. Bike is in awesome condition. Will not disappoint even the fussiest of buyers. Can be Viewed at Trak Cycles Mt Barker. Dreading it but it may run on EvilBAY in the not to distant future
  11. kidafa

Glory front axle

Yeah maxles are often butchered see it alot :( Just tighten the axle with a 10mm allenkey. Will be FINE to ride make sure its tight and check it every few runs ( just grab front wheel and shake it side to side)
  12. kidafa

SA SA DH Round #3 - Mt Torrens Results

Try 15 going on 16 there both freaks !!! They both just keep getting faster and smoother and are a pleasure to watch . They are the future of Aus downhill so watch out rest of the world !!!
  13. kidafa

SA please remove

...::bump::...
  14. kidafa

SA please remove

Price drop $3350 ono. Im over tyre kickers and time wasters.
  15. kidafa

boxxer LSC not working

some times you also need to bleed the air out of the moco unit for the LSC to start working really efficiently. on a race just do a few dh runs... if it was a team or wc you can use the floodgate know to do this. FYI 06 boxxers riders right hand side (moco side) takes 150ml 5 wt oil in top of...
  16. kidafa

SA please remove

BUMP 10 char
  17. kidafa

Giant Specials

Just thought Id make the community aware of some extremely cheap giant specials Trak Cycles in Mt Barker are offering! Saw then a few minutes ago on the Inside Line website. If some ones after a glory or stp would be alot cheaper than many other shops...
  18. kidafa

2007 Boxxer World Cup Air Pressure Issues (Recently serviced)

How is what he experiencing spiking? Dis-regard the pressure recommendations provided by RS. I would be VERY surprised if you ended up running more than 115psi at your weight. As for motion control and floodgate: Floodgate (gold adjuster) is the pedal platform of the fork also known...
  19. kidafa

SA please remove

please remove
  20. kidafa

Chris Brebner - South Aus

As I said on IL and last night after filming the DH section, I had an awesome time out filming Sean. Also kinda motivated me to get on the bike again. Loving the dam crash. Supprised no ones wondered how rank the mud was and water smelt! haha Cheers, Chris