Search results

1. kidafa

Giant Specials

Just thought Id make the community aware of some extremely cheap giant specials Trak Cycles in Mt Barker are offering! Saw then a few minutes ago on the Inside Line website. If some ones after a glory or stp would be alot cheaper than many other shops...
  2. kidafa

SA please remove

please remove
  3. kidafa

Sold

Item: 06/07/08 RockShox Boxxer race Internals Location: Adeliade, Willing to post Item Condition: Good, stanchion is perfect Reason for selling: No Need for these parts Price and price conditions: $200 ono Extra Info: What your getting is a complete left leg including spring(medium)...
  4. kidafa

Sold

No Longer For Sale
  5. kidafa

Sold

Item: Da bomb Da guide, MRP rollers, 4 bolt bashy will suit up to 42t, bb/flange mount Location: Adelaide will post Item Condition: Good, has been filled down slightly but doesnt effect performance Reason for selling: Now running a gamut Price and price conditions: $110 ono Extra Info: its...
  6. kidafa

Sold

Item: Mavic EX 823 tubeless rim, built to a Novatech 150X12mm hub. Location: Adelaide, will post. Item Condition: Hub is very good, rim has some up and down in it. Reason for selling: Its a spare Price and price conditions: $220ono Extra Info: Its a black hub sort of like a dabomb head...
  7. kidafa

Thoughts on Direct Mount Stems

Hi all, Just thinking about doing a stem/bar upgrade on my Duncon... Im being tempted to get a direct mount stem for my Boxxers but am wondering about if the lowers will twist in a big crash? With a normal stem the stem usually just moves on the steerer tube.... What do you all think about...
  8. kidafa

Rubber For The Mud!!

Hi All, Just wondering what sort of tread you all run in the mud when riding DH. I usually run 2.5 Front minions Front and rear tubeless and a muddy race is on the cards so what should i be getting my hands on? Preferably a Maxxis something?? What are SwampThings like?? Recommendations...
  9. kidafa

RIDE (Poached From Duncon.com)

New video from the team 'operator' RyyS.... Its a sort of different look at riding... well worth it. post up what you think http://www.duncon.pl/admin/upload_vid/plik/19/ride.avi
  10. kidafa

Riding Local Downhill with Atomizer

As the thread title suggests got out to the local DH track today and here are some shots. Thanks to Angus Meek for coming through with the goods as usual..... Well built corner: Double On the Gas Stepping down: Excuse Any issues with previous thread had link issues ;) Let us...
  11. kidafa

What Chain ring

Hi all, I'm doing a chain device upgrade at the moment (ISCG mounted Gamut p40 :D). Just wondering what chain ring as in brand I should run in it. Currently I'm running a 42 Truvativ that came with my Holzfellers thats: 1. To big for the gamut 2. No point having a massively thick chain ring if...
  12. kidafa

ISCG or ISCG05

Hi all, Just a quick one... How do you tell if your frame is equipped with an ISCG or ISCG 05 mount? Manufacture website just says "ISCG chain guide mount: available". I"m looking at getting a Gamut p40 in the not so distant future so I'm trying to work out which ISCG I'm after. thanks...
  13. kidafa

*SOLD* Avid Juicy 5's 8"

Item: Avid j5 8 inch or 203mm rotors and adapters (05/06 model) Location: Adelaide, SA, Will post Item Condition: rotors slight warp pads have a 2 or 3mm on each. not very scratched Reason for selling: time for an upgrade (juicy 7's) Price and price conditions: offer me... trade for some...
  14. kidafa

Spirit Distributions Duncon Cane Corso Video

Here is a film of Duncon Cane Corso at Fox Creek here in SA. http://www.spiritdistributions.com.au/duncon.mpg Right click and save target as if your having trouble.
  15. kidafa

MTB Posters

Hi all, Well for one of my year 12 design pracs im going to make a bike poster either promoting an event or product. Can you guys please post up any posters you have or have seen around the place. Any will be well appreciated. Any discipline is ok. Cheers in advance
  16. kidafa

PitPro 140*Something Different*

Well Just something different for the forums...... Its a PitPro Pit bike. Specs: 140cc Lifan Oil cooled racing engine USD forks 4 speed box with H/Duty clutch I got it from Maylands Performance Engines and was highly impressed by their service. I recommend them to anyone with...
  17. kidafa

Come for a ride

come for a ride with duncon cane corso. Shot at bennets. School wondered how I got this footage with their camera as its not a helmet camera ... :P hehe http://www.eengoedidee.nl/videoz/mountainbike/bennetts.mpg
  18. kidafa

Content Keeper/Internet at school not alowing forums

Well I guess other people are in the same boat as me which sucks. Problem is I cant get on some webpages at school due to some contentkeeper that is on the school server, It sucks! Even on my own laptop using school internet it wont let me to the forums part. I can get to the main Farkin.net...
  19. kidafa

Private road gap, Cane Corso Can fly...

Well title says it all. Private road gap with some fair size to it here in S.A. Hit it for the first time today:
  20. kidafa

Duncon's cane corso cyprox project suspension

well here is a video poached from duncon.com of the duncon cane corso's cyprox project suspension system in action. It is a camera mounted next to the shock during riding and is pretty interesting to watch http://www.duncon.com/filmy/cc.avi