Search results

1. Red.

Coffs harbour down hill track

Hey guys going on a riding trip up to byron and going past coffs on the way up there! anyone know what state the track is in? Anyone ride it these days? And could anyone let me know what the dirt road it is on called? Cheers!
  2. Red.

delete

delete friend was telling lies
  3. Red.

Rawed giant stp warranty

Well i rawed my stp and than cracked it for my 2nd time today, Could i still get warranty evan know its not the stock paint?
  4. Red.

Thredbo State round Photos

My old mate went up and got a few photos, he olny got about 200 but still. If you are any of these "numbers under this" Email me and i will send you yours and tell me your number 608 233 37 313 33 222 203 220 204 25 244 301 7 324 242 619 636 511 556 5 17 245 22 103 230...
  5. Red.

What size spokes?Help me! And what type of spokes?

Well i would look at the dt swiss spoke calculator but i never do the right thing, So can you tell me what size spokes and nipples i will need. So this it for the rear wheel: I have a Hadley 12x150 and im going to get 823s, So what spokes do i need for that? *And on the front ive got a 09 dt...
  6. Red.

The Weight of a D3, Carbon and Composite

Well, I love the colour Red, Well anyway i was going to buy the 2011 SamHill D3 but it seems that every kid has one. So i think im going to get the D3 Helmet Medusa White which is composite and the sam hill is carbon. So can some one tell me the weight of one or both these Helmets;)
  7. Red.

What did you get off santa for Christmas

What did you get for Christmas?
  8. Red.

Ourimbah Club Champs, More photos

Well these atr some of the photos i got, I do have more and i will put them up later tonight or when ever i have time. First few photos are fair bad but bad luck. Just a few of them. Luke Joel 1st run 2nd run Wollongong...
  9. Red.

POC Joint VPD Knee Pads Vs 661 Evo knee pads

Well im going to get some new knee pads and i was just going to get evo's but now seeing a few people with POC pads on I wanted to see what there like, so are they any good?
  10. Red.

*New build. 10.5kg*Fully custom STP, Built from the frame up. Dt swiss, fox, sram.

This is my 08 stp0 Ive had the bike for 4 years now. I first started with a 07 stp0 but then i cracked that frame and they gave me this frame. ** So there was about a 100 bits of paint chips i wanted to change things up abit so i wanted to raw my frame and than 2 days after i cracked my frame...
  11. Red.

Cameron Cole and Lapierre in 2011

Here you go: http://www.pinkbike.com/news/cameron-cole-lapierre-2011.html
  12. Red.

The weight of a stp frame

Does any one know the weight of a stp frame? I think its time for a up grade and i wanted somthing lighter. And i just need to know the weight. Thanks
  13. Red.

Any One know of a good USA online shop

Well since the dollar is so good right now "98cents" I was going to buy so stuff from over there I know of JensonUSA and Competitive Cyclist
  14. Red.

Post Your chain reaction cycles Built bike.

Well i am always seeing people with these sick bikes and i will ask how much did that cost you and they will say some extremely low prices and than they always say CRC so post you CRC bike and tell us how much it cost to buy and build. Well heres mine. http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/5035836/...
  15. Red.

Can i run 9 speed with a 10 speed Derailleur?

Well as it says above. I have a 9 speed shifter and if going to buy a new "SRAM X-9 Rear Derailleur 10sp 2011" and i was just seeing if i have to run it at 10 speed or can i do 9 speed gearing??
  16. Red.

Just some shots from Ourimbah

These are the only photos ive got from today, sorry if i missed you, Well i put the photos on facebook because My CP is so slow right now. And if you dont have facebook just let me now and i will put them some where else. I have photos of 608, 604, 613, 623, 625, 4, 14, 18, 13, 17, 21, 22, 23...
  17. Red.

Addres i could put in my GPS to find Ourimbah DH track

well from above can anyone give me the name of a street some were close to the track to put in my GPS, thanks but if not. I should find the track.
  18. Red.

How much does Anodising cost and were can I get it done.

Hey im thinking about getting my frame Anodising and does anyone know how much it would cost? Not sure if it maters but I would get it done black. And I live in Wollongong and i would go from anywere from nowra to sydney to get it done. And is there anything that i should know before i get it...
  19. Red.

Straitline stem problems. Just keeps on moving.

Well i have a Straitline Split Steerer Clamp Stem. http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=25132 And every time i have a little crash or evan doing a drift today. My bars slip on the streerer and i have the bar done up as tight as i can do it up. And i did a big old flat land...
  20. Red.

Crank Brothers Mallet 1 or 2. Vs Shimano M424 Clipless SPD Pedals

Please only post if you have had ago of these pedals or you own a set. THANKS Well i am thinking of getting some cleats and just seeing wich ones to get. Im gonna get some Shimano MP66 MTB SPD Shoes. So i like the look of the Crank Brothers because of the studs and they look good but ive...