Search results

1. B

Majura Pines - Changed Access

Hi All, I had an email (reproduced below) from the contractor for the Majura Parkway. As of tomorrow, 02 September, they will be closing off the 'old' access area to Majura Pines to build the new road and car park. In the meantime there will be a new access point constructed from the...
  2. B

ACT SOLD Trek Superfly 100 AL in 17.5" (Medium) SOLD

I have a near new Trek Superfly 100 AL in 17.5" (Medium) for sale. This bike has done less than 30km and rides superbly, it just doesn't match my riding style (I have a 5" travel bike that is more suitable). RRP of $3000 so the asking price of $2100 is a bargain! Can post Aust wide for $150...
  3. B

Stromlo Trail Names

Hi All, For some time I've had a project in mind to map and number the Stromlo Trails for those non-locals to get their heads around what we're on about when we talk about courses. The attached PDFs give the result. This is version 1 and I know the trail numbering doesn't make a lick of...
  4. B

ACT 2007 Marzocchi 888 RC2X World Cup DH 'Please Delete'

Item: 2007 Marzocchi 888 RC2X World Cup DH forks (white) Location: O'Connor ACT Item Condition: New in Marzocchi padded bag Reason for selling: Bought it for a project bike but after years of battling shoulder injuries that bike is not going to happen... Price and price conditions: $1150...