Search results

1. scblack

NSW IXS Carve Evo Knee pads

Item: IXS Carve Evo Knee pads Location: Sydney, Baulkham Hills or CBD Item Condition: New unworn Reason for selling: Surplus and need to fund watch habit Price and price conditions: $50 + postage at your cost. Extra Info: New still have tags Size XL
  2. scblack

NSW KS Jersey Size XL

Item: KS Jersey Size XL Location: Sydney, Baulkham Hills or CBD Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: Surplus and need to fund watch habit Price and price conditions: $20 + postage Pickup preferred, but post at your cost. Extra Info: Down to Earth
  3. scblack

NSW KS Jersey Size 2XL

Item: KS Jersey Size 2XL Location: Sydney, Baulkham Hills or CBD Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: Surplus and need to fund watch habit Price and price conditions: $20 + postage Pickup preferred, but post at your cost. Extra Info: Down to Earth
  4. scblack

NSW Torpedo7 Bike Bag Travel Bag $50

Item: Torpedo7 Travel Bike Bag Location: Sydney, Baulkham Hills or CBD Item Condition: Very good Reason for selling: Surplus and need to fund watch habit Price and price conditions: $50 Pickup preferred I think too big to post Extra Info: Never been used, padded soft style bike travel bag. Two...
  5. scblack

Amarok stckered up Cinelli style

I stickered up my car - with Cinelli brand.:)
  6. scblack

Fitted bike rack - eventually!

I fitted the bike rack - and I reckon its the first time i've used it in three years, largely due to covid. It took me a couple of hours: where to find the bits used to fit it properly: tow bar has support strut things below the tow ball - so where is the round large nut thing to get my tow...
  7. scblack

Campagnolo mechanic

Hi guys, who knows of a quality Campagnolo mechanic in Sydney? I need my front derailleur replaced/ repaired and would like to know a competent Campagnolo guy please.
  8. scblack

My Couple of Bikes

Took this shot ages ago, I quite like it!
  9. scblack

Lego

I have amassed a few Lego sets in recent years, so from the lockdown hobby thread, thought I would post them up. I will put a good pic of each set later on. The set list includes: Millenium Falcon Porsche 911 GT3RS Porsche 911 Creator Porsche 919 Hybrid Porsche 911 RSR Lamborghini Sian Bugatti...
  10. scblack

Dishwasher

Hi guys, well off-topic for MTB site, but I have to replace my dishwasher. Its an under-bench freestanding setup. The kitchen is open plan to the living room. Thus looking for one as QUIET as possible. Any recommendations for a good quality, Quiet dishwasher?
  11. scblack

Fog light Blue colour Legal?

Guys, I fitted some LED fog light globes to my car. I ordered the IceBlue colour, and it is quite blue. Is this colour legal in the fog lights?
  12. scblack

Lego Caterham Seven

Another Lego Status Symbol to add to the collection: Caterham 7. This is amazingly accurate to the real thing. Has engine bay detail and I think just looks bloody awesome.
  13. scblack

WTB Hardtail MTB for daughter

I am looking to get a MTB for my daughter. She is 13years old. 165cm tall. Budget about $500 depending. 26" or 27.5". Condition is more important than age of bike. Size Medium or Small will do depending on bike. Used for general riding, looking for reliable gear. Anyone got something around...
  14. scblack

Real world Fuel consumption

OK guys, interested in your real-world fuel consumption. Just want to see what people are managing from their different cars. Mine: Volkswagen Amarok Highline MY2016 4cyl twin turbo diesel Freeway about 8.0 l/100km Urban (Sydney driving) about 8.0-10.0 l/100km Towing 1,500kg camper trailer...
  15. scblack

Continental GP4000SII WET weather grip

I searched but did not find an answer. I just put some Campagnolo Bora One carbon clincher rims on my roadie. So at same time I put some new tyres on - Continental GP4000SII 25mm ones. Rode about 100km over the Australia Day weekend in the dry - roll well, comfortable and good dry grip, no...
  16. scblack

Lezyne Super GPS computer (or similar)

I am thinking of a Lezyne or similar GPS computer for the roadie, and have two questions: Currently on the roadie I have a Cateye Strada Slim basic bike computer and use iPhone to link to Strava for elevation etc on all rides. I like the basic computer as it has two functions I consider...
  17. scblack

Campagnolo Bora ONE or ULTRA wheelset

Guys, my road wheels are Campagnolo Shamal, great wheels but 8 years old now and getting tired. I am contemplating Bora carbon clincher 50 wheels. Can anyone tell me the difference between Bora ONE and Bora ULTRA please? Other than the nearly double in price from ~$2k to ~$4k for a wheelset...
  18. scblack

CO2 Cartridge inflators - worth trying?

Hi guys, after a flat today on my roadie, I though I might give the CO2 bulb inflators a go. I have good little pump, but it takes plenty of work to get a road tyre up to proper pressure. And when you're tired from a ride that is effort I do not want to be wasting. Are they worth it? Does a...
  19. scblack

Fox 36 fork service

I have a Fox 36 fork on my Intense, which is very due a service. I'm close to sending it off to TBSM who do the basic service plus cartridge service for $315. How easy would the job be for me, and save some money? Or as I've never touched a Fox fork, am I better to just hand it over? Advice...
  20. scblack

China trip

Guys, I am spending the first week of January in China for work. Fly in New Years day (Sunday), fly out 8pm 8th Jan (Sunday). I am based in Shanghai at the Crowne Plaza Century Park and will be visiting Suzhou one day during the week. I am working the week with one of my American colleagues, so...