Search results

1. MrsH

VIC 15mm Thru Axle Adaptor

Hi All, A friend is desperately trying to get hold of a 15mm Thru Axle Adaptor to suit Thule rack. Needed by Tuesday. If you have one to spare or know a shop in Melb that has it in stock please let me know. Thanks
  2. MrsH

VIC Women's dual susp MTB - Specialized Myka Frame - SOLD

SOLD Item: Built this bike up as my first 'dually' MTB. It has an 07 Specialized Myka frame (Large) which we bought brand new in 2010, this is a Women's Specific Design and has an X Fusion rear shock. Front fork is Rock Shox Dart 3. It has some Shimano bits and pieces, 3 x 9, looked after by...
  3. MrsH

Specialized Camber Elite

I searched and found a few references to this bike, but nothing conclusive.. Does anybody ride one? Reviews? Thoughts? Looking for a comfortable ride, and loved the big wheels when I tried a 29er..
  4. MrsH

Found, thanks

Found.....
  5. MrsH

Late notice.. heading to Buxton tomorrow - 11th July

If anyone else is interested Balance and I are going to check out the Buxton loop tomorrow. Plan to be there just before 11. Let me know if you're coming and we'll look out for you! cheers, Meagan
  6. MrsH

Lysterfield-Trailmix Women's ride - Sundays @ 9am

Did this ride yesterday; was really good :) Nice group and trails were in good nick. Just thought I'd share, in case others were interested in going along.
  7. MrsH

Found, thanks

Item: After some flat/DH/BMX pedals Location: Am in Vic but happy to pay postage if reasonable Price range/Willing to Pay:Not sure on the going rate ;) Let me know what price you're after Extra Info:Pls let me know brand/condition/price.. Pics preferred.
  8. MrsH

Experience with flying bikes within Aus

Just curious if ppl can recommend (or not) any particular domestic airline to fly bikes with..? Most seem to have 'sporting equipment' add ons so I am guessing bikes fall under this category. Thanks :)
  9. MrsH

Girls @ Lysterfield today (30/08). Thanks!

Just a quick note to say a huge, huge THANK YOU to traceywhittaker & Amber for showing me the ropes at Lysterfield today :) It was awesome fun and I really surprised myself with some of my riding! And, Fi, it was lovely to meet you and have another newbie to ride with! Looking forward to...
  10. MrsH

No longer needed - pls archive :)

Item: Rebound Rod to suit 2003 Manitou Black Elite. Looking for rod or forks if necessary. Location: Yarra Valley, Vic, happy to pay postage within Aus. Price range/Willing to Pay: Open to suggestions, not sure of their worth. Extra Info: Hubby accidentally broke the rebound rod on these 2003...
  11. MrsH

New bike lane (Vic) Coldstream to Healesville

Over the past few months the Maroondah Hwy between Coldstream & Healesville has had the edges/shoulders sealed and widened and more barriers put in. I noticed on my way to/from work yesterday that they are linemarking the edges and have put in bike symbols :) Much better road for cyclists...
  12. MrsH

After rec's for good women's bike clothing please

Either online or real shops in east/outer east of Melbourne.. I've been uninspired by what I've seen so far, where is a good place for a decent range? Thanks in advance :D