Search results

1. S

Riding in Perth

Hi guy's, Work is sending me to Perth for the next few months and I was looking for a little help with bike choice. I've had a very quick look online as to what the area has to over in ther way of riding. Now I'm just wanting to know what would be the better bike to pack up and take with me...
  2. S

Bike bags for travel that will fit a DH bike

Hi, Did you pick one of these bags up? I'm looking at one myself and I'm just looking for a little advice.
  3. S

Riders in Canberra. I need your help.

Thanks for all your help guys. I arrived in Canberra this morning and I'll be flying my bike up early next year for a few rides. Hopfully I'll see you guys out there. PS. I'm bring the Reign :)
  4. S

Yea sorry, should have been a little more specific. I do prefer the Giant but the big call is I won't have a car so I'll be riding to most of the tracks. Would be good for the fitness though :D
  5. S

I'm currently living in Melbourne and have been riding here for the last few years off and on. But recently I've been getting out a good few times a week and I'm falling in love with MTBing all over again. Now to the problem. My work informed me last week that there is a chance of me...
  6. S

Lysterfield rebuild by the World Trail Crew?

well there is a new map on LDTR's page that has Parks Victoria all over it... Heading there in a hour to have a look...
  7. S

mt buller to sheepyard flats ????

Yea I'm keen mate...
  8. S

Bad day for cyclists on the roads

The number of accidents will keep rising with the increased number of cyclists on the roads during peak hour. :( http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/number-of-peakhour-cyclists-soar-20100304-pkc1.html
  9. S

Playstation 3 Thread

I'll be getting Bad Company 2 when it's released and will be keen in joining you guys for a game or 2. Just getting into the whole online gaming thing and only just got onto the PSN. PM if anybody wants a game of MW2 or BC2 when it's released :)
  10. S

You Yangs Ride Day February 21st BOOKED OUT

Dame going to be in Sydney that weekend :(
  11. S

Dirt anywhere in Melbourne?

Yarra bends isn't to bad, you could ride there from Essendon. PM me if you want somebody to join you.
  12. S

Stopping the critters at night!

You guys have just turned me off night riding in Oz...
  13. S

Yarra Bend Park - MTB trails

Great work mate... PMing you know
  14. S

"I cant believe it just happend" thread

And we have a winner....