Search results

1. a.parker

DH Mongoose Boot'R... Re-Booted

...? no, michael, i customized it just so i can look at it.. of course im racing:confused:
  2. a.parker

DH Mongoose Boot'R... Re-Booted

Thanks to my job... Frame; 2010 Boot'R Forks; 888's Ti Spring Wheels; Deemax Ultimate Bars; Dirty thirties Brakes; Shimano Saint Disc Brakes M810 Cranks; shimano Saint pedals;50/50's Rear Shock; Vivid Stem; came with the forks Cassette; Massive "Dinner-plate-sized" SRAM PG990 Cassette...
  3. a.parker

2010 NSWMTB DH Champs: Lithgow:All the lead up and post race guff

here are results if we havn't seen them yet?
  4. a.parker

stormlo corc act state round

hey bud. could you have a look for rider 114 with a white mongoose boot'r blue shirt saturday and red shirt sunday. send em to drumerr_boy@hotmail.com please doesnt matter if not. thanks ;)
  5. a.parker

2010 NSW/ACT Round #3 RESULTS

its on the corc site http://new.corc.asn.au/news/?IntCatId=30
  6. a.parker

Awaba state round 2

. hey can you send pictured of: krankbikes jersey, white/ orange and blue; number 118 white mongoose boot'r team. cheers send to drumerr_boy@hotmail.com
  7. a.parker

NSW State Round 1 - video stills.

photos hey just wondering if you could send pics to drumerr_boy@hotmail.com RIDER NUMBER: 128 JERSEY: blue/black/white krank bikes top with a bright orange right sleeve. blue/black tld shorts. fox rampage helmet (light brown) with gold mirrored lensed goggles. RIDING: saturday/sunday...
  8. a.parker

Suspension setup and spring rate survey

.. Rider weight (lbs or kg):64kg Rider height (ft/in or m):175cm Bike (brand/model/year): Mongoose Boot'R Team 2010 Rear travel (in): 8 inches Shock stroke (in): 3 inches Shock model: vivid 5.1 Shock spring rate (lbs/in): 300lbs Fork model: 07/08 Manitou Travis intrinsic 203mm Fork...
  9. a.parker

XC A titanium sheep

. well that is something different i like it ;)
  10. a.parker

Damaged frames.

there you go. the frame is a little bit muddy but i will clean it for you if interested
  11. a.parker

write the above poster's name with your elbows GAME

OI-shr45eds try again.. th1s !s g@y oh no im way off it now :(
  12. a.parker

DH My First Rig. non-stock Boot'R complete*

travise are super sweet, and super soft lol and responsive. but when you do the big stuff say 5 foot drops they bottom out seroiusly hard lol. but other than that they are perfect for DH :)
  13. a.parker

Maxxis minion tyres

Hey www.Krankbikes.com.au sell minions for 49.95 band new. Its worth the money for the new tires, i used to run second hand tires and found that brand new tire are uncomparable to used tires.
  14. a.parker

. there we go i have finally built it ;)
  15. a.parker

Wanted: Cheap XC/AM frame up to $500 or trade for stinky,

. hey i got a haro extreme X1 for ya with brand new paint job (black). fox DHX5.0 shock FSA headset and seatpost and rjays racex seat it has disc brake mounts and all that stuff MEDIUM size frame $230
  16. a.parker

yea man. i got my cranks today. i will have to update pics when seatpost arrives
  17. a.parker

tracks hey not shure if i should be telling where we do our illegal trail riding but we ride at mt arthur 3 km west of wello
  18. a.parker

with help from McDonalds pay, and a lil bit of coles too. i managed to score myself a Boot'R frame, big thanks to grant ;) and also a big thanks to the fellas from KRANK BIKES :D for the rest of the parts so yeah i finally got it done ;) what do you think now?
  19. a.parker

Cheap but good dh rig

just get a mongoose boot'r. it is the perfect bike for what specs are on it. as mic said on the last page, no pedal bob and it corners well and you can throw it around easily. what more could you ask for. you can get one from krank bikes 4300 bucks free postage. sweet stuff
  20. a.parker

NSW SOLD (please delete)

SOLD!! please delete