Search results

1. kunst

DH Budget Demo 9 **New Photos - 98% finished**

It is already beautiful. What year is it, may I ask?
  2. kunst

QLD Sold please delete.

soon enough to bump, soon enough for pictures.... so where are they?
  3. kunst

Please Delete

well maybe that's because you won't give us a ballpark price, champ. it looks like you don't actually want to sell it when you say things like 'don't ask me how much i want because i won't answer'.... too fkn precious, mate. it's a bike, get over yourself.
  4. kunst

Ibis Mojo

noice handlebars, wonder what the rest of it looks like....?
  5. kunst

DH Rage DH hits Australia

nice. i like the linkage design. is that euro price for the frame only or the whole bike?
  6. kunst

Anyone a Paramedic or an Ambo....or work for QAS

what's a forum scanner, and how do they make posts without the post number increasing? sorry if that's off topic. all the best with your career change....
  7. kunst

my homemade DH frame

Well, I think the readers of Rotorburn deserve to know where these come from, so consider this your free ad for www.descendence.com.au Nice work dude.
  8. kunst

my homemade DH frame

yeah totally, that is a classy custom frame man..... we don't have any qualms about brand-name dropping elsewhere here, so do it. What do custom hand built bike frames go for anyway?
  9. kunst

my homemade DH frame

beautiful work, madmech.... that is a thing of beauty.....and *love* that colour....that is ooh lah lah, man. do you have a brand name for your work? & how much do you think you'd charge for a hardtail frame?
  10. kunst

opinions on best 2nd hand dh/fr?

ok, thank you gentlemen. I'll cogitate on that. As I have to sell the Trance before I can move onto anything else, and as it's in about 18 pieces at the moment, there's no hurry (waiting on new pivot bearings). By that time I'll probably have more room to move $ wise. Til then I'll suck...
  11. kunst

good. good. thanks, guys. sounds like the glory is my best option.
  12. kunst

maximum would be about the $2000 area...
  13. kunst

Yes, there are many variables to consider... I like technical downhill... rock gardens... that sort of thing. The trance has served me well, but I find the 120mm air fork a little lacking in small bump compliance, and a little sketchy at times... too flexy. I seem to bottom out the rear shock...
  14. kunst

no, definitely not. that blue totally clashes with my eyes. um, about $2k.
  15. kunst

Hello all, I'm looking at moving onto a more downhill / freeride vehicle from the trance x (5" travel) I currently ride. I weigh about 75kg..... I'm not going to be racing, just recreational... and I'm looking second hand. So, what do people think ? What would be a good solid platform...
  16. kunst

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

hello. :) I ride all mountain and xc, and looking to move into dh. nice to meet you all.