Search results

1. haydenw

[AM] 2016 Giant Reign Advanced 1

Looks pretty slick! Might have to follow suit on my reign, the stock carbon wheels and I aren't getting along too well
  2. haydenw

'17 Reign Adv 1

It was a step up from the RP23 that was on my trance before that, so in my eyes it was a big step up. I got mine feeling pretty good after NSD did their magic on it but yes the X2 poops all over the mon+ after having the same treatment
  3. haydenw

'17 Reign Adv 1

I couldn't have said it better myself
  4. haydenw

'17 Reign Adv 1

6ft4 Got the big rig dialled in finally (updated pics 1st post). Few tweaks to the shock tune including some more spacers (up to 4 from 2 stock) has done wonders. That along with the Spesh Command Post lever + ODI grips have got me content for the time being. Now I've just got to hope the X2...
  5. haydenw

'17 Reign Adv 1

Gotta be seen somehow! That would be a negative Ahhhh..? One thing I do know is that the X2 needs many many volume reducers from stock, already bottomed it a few times and am yet to take it off anything exciting
  6. haydenw

'17 Reign Adv 1

Out with the old, in with the new. Decided to treat myself to a new bike and upsize in the process. No idea how I managed on a large before - the XL fits so well. Spec is stock for the most part apart from the usual personal touches (cockpit, tyres etc.) Float X2 is an absolute gem, same goes...
  7. haydenw

Kona Honzo - The Ti'me has come

BOTM 100000 char
  8. haydenw

NSW SOLD Fox 32 F29 FIT RLC w/15QR axle & tapered steerer, 100mm, Kashima Coated

hey mate these still available?
  9. haydenw

Craftworks ENR

If only there was a XL option :(
  10. haydenw

Santa cruz Hightower

Talk to the boys at Defcon cycles
  11. haydenw

2015 Reign - more money gone

On the rare occasion it does yeah. Although to be honest if I could I would run it slightly higher; the current position is a 50/50 compromise between the two. My next post will ideally be a 170mm Reverb.
  12. haydenw

Yeah man rolling resistance isn't much more if any, way more grip. Big fan.
  13. haydenw

Race season is back in full swing, having a blast as always. EMS do a great job with the SEQ series that's for sure. Also got one of those new Maxxis Aggressor tyres, big fan. Check one out if you ride hardpack or loose over hard.
  14. haydenw

Troy Lee and Sam Hill Part Ways!

I hope they're paying alot, that helmet looks shithouse
  15. haydenw

Dirt Fantasy DH - RB Mini League

In. Should make the racing more interesting
  16. haydenw

Specialized SWAT bib pant

I do, big fan. Much more comfortable than all the other bibs I've used. I store a tube, C02, multi tool and museli bar in mine usually, never tried water.
  17. haydenw

AM Banshee Rune. Black is the new black

Very nice, where did you get the rim graphics from?
  18. haydenw

Intense Carbine29 '15 build complete, pics page 7!

Love it! From one tall man to another what's the reach on that thing? Looks nice and roomy. Spot on seat angle too
  19. haydenw

Post your all mountain bike

ohhhhhhhhhh bro
  20. haydenw

2015 Giant Reign owners

try some volume reducers first, very simple mod that makes quite a difference to the progression of the spring rate as the shock goes deeper into its stroke