Search results

1. haydenw

'17 Reign Adv 1

Out with the old, in with the new. Decided to treat myself to a new bike and upsize in the process. No idea how I managed on a large before - the XL fits so well. Spec is stock for the most part apart from the usual personal touches (cockpit, tyres etc.) Float X2 is an absolute gem, same goes...
  2. haydenw

2014 Compilation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GnokbqWug4&feature=youtu.be A mash up of the best bits of action taken from my GoPro over the past year or so
  3. haydenw

2015 Reign - more money gone

Frame - Large '15 Reign Rear shock - RS Monarch + Debonair with some spacers Front shock/fork - RS Pike Dual Air Handlebars - Raceface Atlas 35 Ø/20 rise/750 wide Stem - Kore Repute 35 Ø / 50 Headset - Giant Grips - ODI Elite Pro Saddle - SDG TiFly Seatpost - RS Reverb Stealth 420mm (swapped out...
  4. haydenw

Perth MTB Scene

Hi all, Seems I will be spending 6 weeks in the Perth CBD on a short term transfer for work. Can anyone help me out with what the riding scene is like? I plan on bringing my trail bike but I will have no car. So far I have found a place called the goat farm that is close to a train station so I...
  5. haydenw

Crankworks Rotorua + EWS

Recently booked flights and acomm to head over and have a punt at this with a few mates. 20th to 31st staying at YHA Rotorua Anyone else in farkinland going over? Any locals on here who can give me an idea of what to expect in terms of the trails and potential liaison stages?
  6. haydenw

AM [Update] 2014 Gaint Trance 650b

Picked this up a few weeks ago from FTR. Stoked on it. Few small upgrades to make it my own. No ride report yet, still waiting to the the ok from my physio (wrist injury) [Update] Purged this bike of the components that I did not feel were up to scratch. Still only owes me something in the...
  7. haydenw

Yeti SB-75 and new 575

Just dropped on pink bike, looks very cool. New iterations of the 66 and 95 coming also. http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Yeti-SB75-and-575-Eurobike-2013.html
  8. haydenw

Chainguide

Just pre ordered a 2014 Giant Trance and will be looking to get a chain guide for it. Any suggestions outside LG1? Looking at around $150 mark. I know there are some cool carbon ones getting around but can't for the life of me remember their names.... Was also looking at those chain retention...
  9. haydenw

TLD A1 (all mountain lid)

I'll be getting one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tdoCEeDEXk
  10. haydenw

QLD Sold please delete

Item: 2010 Commencal Supreme DH MEDIUM Location: Northern Brisbane Item Condition: Good. Few shuttle marks as expected. Mechanically A1 Reason for selling: No use Price and price conditions: $1800 O.N.O. Now $1650. ACL Surgery means it needs to go Extra Info: Selling for a mate, you can...
  11. haydenw

Cycling Computer - What one?

G'day Been looking at getting a computer for my BMX bike to use when training. There are so many out there, really have no idea what brands are good/bad etc etc. The only features I want are: -Wireless -Can read crank RPM/Cadence -Speed Any help?
  12. haydenw

QLD Sold please delete

Item: 2009 Ironhorse Team X [Medium] Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good. Used but not abused. Reason for selling: Only race BMX these days. Not needed Price and price conditions: $1100.00 ONO. Will post at buyers expense. Extra Info: Fully stock besides having 745mm Sunline V1 bars...
  13. haydenw

GHP Pro XXL

Finally got my GHP done, really happy with how it turned out. Frame - GHP Pro XXL Front shock/fork - Elevn 8.0 Handlebars - Fly Montanna Stem - S&M Top Load 57mm Headset - FSA Grips - ODI Ruffian w/ flange 143mm Saddle - SDG Fly Seatpost - Thomson Seatclamp - Salsa QR Rear brake -...
  14. haydenw

What frame to buy...

G'day guys... My recent riding exploits have made me realise that I 1) Will be focusing my energy on racing BMX for the foreseeable future 2) My DH bike is getting little use, and I would not be against selling it (IH Sunday) 3) I seem to ride nothing but trails on my 4X bike (NP Snap) 4)...
  15. haydenw

Delete

Item: TLD Pistonbone Kit.... Medium Jersey and 32 Pants Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Fantastic (only work a dozen or so times) Reason for selling: Does match my new helmets / sponsorship jersey Price and price conditions: $120 ONO... RRP for this at your local will be over $240 Extra...
  16. haydenw

661 Filter or Vans Warner

Lads, Seeing as my 661 Filter shoes are getting a bit flogged out... I have decided it is time to get a new pair of SPD shoes. The two options I am looking at are 1) The new 661 Filter (I have the older generation) 2) The new generation Vans Warner Now I must say, I love my...
  17. haydenw

2013 Shimano Saint

Can't wait More here http://factoryjackson.com/2012/04/17/2013-shimano-saint-sneek-peak/ And.... GO
  18. haydenw

2008 Boxxer Team - Seals etc

G'day guys, Looking to pick up some seals so I can do a re build on my boxxers, but I am struggleing to find the right list for size etc for each one. Would anyone be able to help me out with a specific list of what I need? (O rings, dust wipers etc) Cheers, Haydo.
  19. haydenw

2012 World Cup... your predictions?

The 2012 World cup will be upon us soon.... what are peoples predictions? Will Sam be back on top? Can Gwinny defend his title? Is Peaty over the hill? How will Brendog go on a Scott? After what must have been a frustrating 2011, how will Atherton and Minnar approach this year? What are...
  20. haydenw

2012 4X Pro Tour

Great news in regards to international 4X racing, and 4X in general. http://www.pinkbike.com/news/4X-Alliance-to-organise-new-4X-Pro-Tour-in-2012.html 5 Rounds, two of which will be run along side UCI DH events (and another at Houffalize, previous UCI 4X round). Here's hoping Red Bull...