Search results

1. K

NSW sold please remove

Large Kona process 134 27.5 Coffs Harbour $2500 The frame is a 2015 model, almost everything else has been upgraded. I have owned the bike since new, pivot bearings were replaced recently. Spec list is below, upgrades are practical with more expensive parts added where they make a difference...
  2. K

Has anyone run an angle set on a kona process 134

Hey all, Ive been riding a 2015 kona 134 process DL for a year or so now, ive done a few minor mods and chucked a 2016 150mm 34 float on it and the things totally awesome for almost all riding conditions. I pushed it pretty hard on some decent sized free ride stuff this weekend and found that...
  3. K

sold

Item: 2015 rockshox revelation 27.5" Location: Camden NSW 2570 Item Condition: Used but pretty good, couple of light scuffs on lowers, few scratches on axel quick release and a bit of cable rub on uppers (all seen in pics) stanchions are fine. Reason for selling: bought a pair of 2016 150mm...
  4. K

NSW sold

Item: 2014 Giant Lust small frame Location: Camden NSW 2570 Item Condition: Used but in really good condition Reason for selling: The frame is too small so a medium sized carbon version was bought Price and price conditions: $1700 edit $1500 Extra Info: The bikes been really well looked...
  5. K

sold

Item: Shimano saint BB 68/73mm Location:Camden NSW 2570 Item Condition: Brand new Reason for selling: The BB came with new saint cranks but my bike runs a press fit BB I cant use it Price and price conditions: $25 posted Extra Info: Comes with spacers Pictures: yes
  6. K

stripped crank thread on shimano slx crank

Hey ya'll rotorburners, I had a crash this arvo, my left hand pedal dug in and stripped the thread out of the non drive side of my slx crank arm (the cranks came stock on a 2015 kona process). I may have left the pedal a bit loose or something, I'm not sure but either way its shagged. After a...
  7. K

NSW sold

NOW SOLD Item: Cotic BFE frame custom build Location: Camden NSW 2570 Item Condition:Pretty good Reason for selling: I bought a new dually a while ago and havn't been riding it Price and price conditions:$1400<$1200 Extra Info: Spec is as follow Frame: Medium Cotic BFE Forks: Fox...
  8. K

rock shox pike dual air adjustment

Hey all, just wondering if someone could help me out with some info on the new dual air pikes as I havn't been able to find a definitive answer on the net. I'm just wondering if anyone knows if the travel adjustment is incremental? I keep reading that the travel can be adjusted by "up to 30mm"...
  9. K

NSW Taken off the market for time being, please delete

Going to try some mods rather than getting rid of a brand new bike
  10. K

Can i tag along for a ride around in the camden area?

Hey Y'all, I live in Camden been here for a year or so, ive been riding kessels run Mt annan, kentlyn and just found Cecil park. They are all good fun but I'm keen to head out riding with some crew, seeing as though i don't have said crew i was wondering if i could crash someone elses riding...
  11. K

mad chromoly frame reccomendations

Hey guys and gals, I just wanted to get the collective opinion of some cool cats off Rotor burn, ive recently moved near some relatively flat and tight trails out on the west of sydney. As a result i have found myself riding my single speed STP heaps instead of my all mountain machine and...
  12. K

west sydney/anywhere close by dirt jumps

Hey y'all, I've just moved out past campbelltown from up goldie and i was hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction of any local dirt jumps if they exist. Sorry if this has been covered already, i ride a 26 inch hard tail as far as DJ duties go, im no pro but ill have a...
  13. K

any riding out near camden NSW (sydney)

Hey yall Im just about to move from the "sunny" goldcoast down to a place called cobbitty/camden on the south western fringes of sydney, i know sweet FA about the area so im just wanting to know if anyone can give me a heads up of any trails in the near vecinity. Ill ride pretty much anything...
  14. K

using lighter weight oil in fox float RL

I have just pulled my 2009 fox float RL 140mm forks down to give them some fresh oil. Fox's charts specify 10 weight oil in the forks, all of my other forks use 7.5 weight and i dont want to buy a 1 litre bottle of 10 weight to change 200ml in these forks every couple of years. So i was wanting...
  15. K

reba for DJ

Hey all just wanting to get some opinions on using a set of QR rebas 85mm to 115mm dual air/lockout forks (08 or 09 i think) on my hard tail as i wanna upgrade my shitty no damping QR DJ4 s on my STP . I use this bike for a street machine/dirt jumper, im not a mad man but ill hit up decent sized...
  16. K

Swap 170mm saint cranks for 165mm saint cranks (83mm bb)

Item: Shimano saint cranks 170mm long 83mm bb Location: Ballina NSW Item Condition: used, great condition maybe 10-20 rides old Reason for selling: new bike has a low bb and im sick of smashing my pedals on rocks and stuff Price and price conditions: Swap for 165mm saint cranks in good nic...
  17. K

sold

its sold Item: Price drop cheap and tough rides awsome2008 Banshee Scythe frame/medium well used, modded and looked after, built up with the following. Shock: Fox DHX 5 with 400 and 450 pound springs. Forks: 2010 Boxxer races with direct mount stem fresh seals and oil (one ride old)...
  18. K

MTB helmet/neck brace compatibility

Hey all just wondering if anyone can help me out with this one. I wear a leatte neck brace, have for years since they first came out when i used to ride motos, it works great with my mx helmet but shit house with my giro mtb helmet. The problem is the front section of the helmet which protrudes...
  19. K

Soft rock shox boxxxer pring 06 -09

Hey all im wondering if anybody has a soft spring (silver one) for 09 boxxxer teams (32mm) looks like the 06 - 09 are the same deal. If anybody has one lying around that they want to get rid ill be keen to get my hands on it. Cheers
  20. K

09 boxxer team spring rates?

Hey people im gonnna throw this question out and hope somebody out there might be able to help me out. I run 09 boxxer teams on my bike (Banshee scythe) i have always run the gate at full open and the compression wound alll the way out they feel pretty alright to but i was always wondering if...