Search results

1. K

BIKE RACKS AND CARRIERS FOR CARS MEGATHREAD - all questions asked and answered here

roof racks and bike carrier Hi everyone , there maybe a thread for this already but am looking for someone who installs roof racks and a good bike carrier for a GT Force 3 . Live in the Lithgow area ,will travel as far as Penrith say and out Bathurst way . Anyone with any help , contacts or...
  2. K

NSW Round 2 nsw xc at Fitzroy Falls

Was wondering about the track at Fitzroy Falls for round 2 of NSW XC Series . How long is the track , how technical , am entered in Super Masters and am an average rider who does not bounce as well as I used to when I hit the ground .Was also wondering if there is a picture of the profile or any...
  3. K

GT Mountain Bike Dealer

Hello everyone , was wondering if anyone knows of a GT Mountainbike dealer in regional Nsw , Sydney or Penrith area . Need a couple of parts and is handy to know if anything major goes wrong .
  4. K

NSW XC Championship 2012?

NSW XC Champs Was wondering if they will have classes at the 4 races for the nsw champs eg elite , sport , junior grades , veteran , masters and super masters or just grades - A,B,C,D or will they only have the classes at the last event being as this is being classed as the NSW Champs . Olympic...
  5. K

rocky trail GP 1 at Stromlo

sunday rockytrail gp was wondering if any decision had been made on length of track and tracks being used for sunday.need to know so I can organise enough pain killers for day .:fat:
  6. K

rocky trail GP 1 at Stromlo

was wondering if trails and distance had been decided on for the first round at stromlo . last year was hard going uphill , but great coming down . am looking forward to the day .:fat:
  7. K

Rocky Trail's SHIMANO MTB Grand Prix Series 2011

May have missed it somewhere as have been overseas for 2 weeks , was wondering about length of track being used at stromlo
  8. K

Rocky Trail's SHIMANO MTB Grand Prix Series 2011. Was just wondering if anyone had any idea how long the loop will be for the final round of the rocky trail grand prix series at stromlo .also what trails look like being used , rode in last years race and really enjoyed it , except for...
  9. K

NSW State XC Championships

nsw champs saw the program for the champs , was wondering about the length of the track . noticed that super masters were doing 2 laps , so was wondering about length .
  10. K

NSW State XC Championships

nsw state xc Great to hear that their will be a state champs . Congratulations to everyone who is organising the event . Could not make last years event due to family committments , but will be there this time .Look forward to getting more info , such as entry forms and costs .Was wondering how...
  11. K

rocky trail at awaba was just wondering what the length of the track will be and how technical is awaba for us people with no ability ( namely me ) , in comparison to stromlo from last year , del rio , blue gum lodge and yarromundee . many thanks and see everyone at awaba.:)
  12. K

Point score was just wondering if the points have been posted yet for the Mount Annan race, if yes where . cant wait for round 2 , could you have squeezed another round in before july if possible .
  13. K

mt annan As per usual a great race , great set up , great track , very hard and tight and a lot of pedalling not many areas for rest . As for women at the event I thought the ones that were there looked really fantastic , made the riding a little bit easier when being overtaken by the women .
  14. K

GT Force

I own a GT Force 3 , I know its the lower end of the forces but it is a grat ride . Easy on the up hills , sucks up all the bumps well and flies down hill . All in al a great bike .:)
  15. K

NSW Enduro Series'

nsw enduro series It is good to see the big companies come onboard and start to support the events . maybe we should look at a state cross country series, like we had last year and maybe some of these companies will support it . if possible it could be incorporated with chocolate foot or...
  16. K

parts for gt force 3 mountainbike

no its not a quick release fork , the axle is a solid rod that passes trought the hub and you turn the end to tighten .
  17. K

parts for gt force 3 the fork is the suntour mag 32 , im in nsw , western area around bathurst , and it is not as easy as just going to the lbs and getting one as i have found out .
  18. K

have lost the axle for my gt force 3 mountainbike ,front wheel, was wondering if anyone knew of any retailers , dealers who deals or sells gt parts :confused:
  19. K

rocky trail mate cant wait , if this years events were anything to go by next year will be fantastic . hoping to ride all events next year .stromlo was hard but a great track to ride . never saw so many people get punctures , and I was one of them . again cant wait for next year .
  20. K

rock trail gp at stromlo

stromlo had a great time at stromlo , first time I have rode there . was a bit scary as i do not have much ability , but did 2 and a half laps before a mechanical put me out . saw on the web site the first race next year was at mt annan , is this correct and have you anymore dates and venues ...