1. Hew

Sold!

Sold! Delete.
  2. Hew

Sold!

Sold! Delete.
  3. Hew

Good forums other than Farkin.

I know there is a very varied group of people here on this forum, from all walks of life and with wildly differing tastes, so I figure some of you would hang out on some pretty cool forums other than this little gem. So, what other forums do you frequent? I know there are a lot of great...
  4. Hew

"Planetary Resources" - Google's new venture = Asteroid mining

On Tuesday, a new company called Planetary Resources will announce its existence at the Charles Simonyi Space Gallery at The Museum of Flight in Seattle. It's not clear what the firm does, but its roster of backers incudes Google cofounders Larry Page and Sergey Brin, filmmaker James Cameron...
  5. Hew

NSW police tazer man to death for stealing a packet of biscuits.

Cannot believe this. Regardless of whether or not he was resisting arrest, just legitimately don't need to tazer someone for a small theft. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/man-dies-after-being-tasered-by-police/story-fn7x8me2-1226302868326 Police haven't released many details...
  6. Hew

Need audio help. Using headphones + Speakers from the same card.

G'day, I'm in need of some help with managing my outputs/inputs on my computer. What I am trying to do is play music both through speakers AND headphones. Ideally I would like to assign the mic input as a secondary output, as I've heard of this before. BUT, I do not have a sound card, my audio...
  7. Hew

Belgian rider Wouter Weylandt dies on Tour of Italy

RAPALLO, May 9, 2011 (AFP) – Belgian rider Wouter Weylandt was pronounced dead Monday following a horrific crash on the third stage of the Tour of Italy, his Leopard-Trek team confirmed. “Today, our teammate and friend Wouter Weylandt passed away after a crash on the third stage of the Giro...
  8. Hew

The OFFICIAL computer and computer stuff thread.

Had a search and couldn't find anything, so figured I'd start one. I know this forum is full of gamers and computer nerds, so we need a place to discuss the cool new stuff we have, or get help with what we need. :) In news the NVIDIA GTX 590 has (or is just about to?) come out, and is...
  9. Hew

Computer LED's - Big project

As I venture into my 3rd attempt at my HSC I am finally getting to come across a project I have been wanting to do for a very long time. A glass/acrylic computer desk with a computer incorporated into it. So while I'm midway into the planning and organising for the project one of the first...
  10. Hew

Ourimbah downhill 11/12/13th March

I am absolutely fiending for a ride at Ourimbah this weekend. I'm free Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and will try my hardest to get out there. Who would like to join? :)
  11. Hew

Monitor flicker (computer help needed!)

Hey guys, My monitor has recently started flickering hard due to a problem I can't understand. I have tried a different monitor which brings on the same problem, I purchased a new RGB cord and still no difference and I have tried uninstalling my nVidia graphics software which has now decided...
  12. Hew

WSMTB Clubby 6/3/11

Whos heading out to this on sunday? Its going to be my first race in a few years! Thats if I can get the bike together in time. :)
  13. Hew

Mt Stromlo weekend! 5/6th March

Hi guys I'm heading down to canberra this weekend for a friends birthday and thought I'd grab the opportunity to go for a ride at stromlo while I was down there. Still unsure as to which bike I'll be taking, but most likely the DH bike because I love the track at stromlo. Don't have...
  14. Hew

Driver tries to kill cyclists at Critical Mass, Porto Alegre, Brazil *warning*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRgiIrHRoHM&feature=player_embedded This is fucking horrid. Happened on friday the 25th, apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere. I haven't been able to find much information on this, but the video is pretty self explanatory. From reports...
  15. Hew

Write a limerick about the poster above you.

Don't know how well this is going to work on here, but on another forum I'm on it works brilliantly. Limerick. I'll start us off.. A limerick is a five rhyme beat, When done correctly they're really neat, You could make it about bike bits, Or even about Pam's massive tits, So...
  16. Hew

What to do with my time?

Over the past few months I've been struggling with school and most other aspects of life due to being affected by Chronic Fatigue. After about 6 months of not riding and struggling with school I decided to bin school for the meantime and focus on getting better and riding more. I've come up with...