Search results

1. supermajo1

NSW SOLD - Please delete

I'm selling my Cove Shocker, due to lack of use I have owned it for 3 years and I've used it once in the past 12 months I hate to see it sitting there so I have to part with it Item: 2010 Cove Shocker Location: Wollongong Item Condition: It's all in good condition and working fine...
  2. supermajo1

Possums discussion thread

Any possums riders still see this?
  3. supermajo1

NSW MT Keira Build day!

Not a bad idea pat. you could make a group on facebook with everyone in it as well to organise ride/build days.
  4. supermajo1

NSW Sold please delete

Bike has been well looked after, and it handles fantastic, it's quiet running. immaculate! free bump
  5. supermajo1

Possums discussion thread

yeh okay 4x is screwed need a total makeover. and this would never get done but does anyone else think it would be awesome to have a 4x track where beau's jumps were?
  6. supermajo1

Illawarra Pump Tracks

I would be very keen to help build/maintain one.
  7. supermajo1

[dh] [dj]

yeh man I am pretty happy with it it's so fast and so quiet. Now to fix up the glory.
  8. supermajo1

[dh] [dj]

Frame - NS Suburban 2010 Electric Blue Front shock/fork - Fox FOX F-RL 100 Handlebars - RaceFace Evolve Stem - Malvern Star... Headset - Pro Grips - Jet Black Saddle - DMR Squid Seatpost - Octane One pivotal Front brake - my foot Rear brake - Hayes Stroker Trail Cranks - Deity Vendetta...
  9. supermajo1

Chainguide mounts

I am looking at buying a new chain guide for my Glory but was unsure as to whether it is an Iscg old or Iscg 05? it's 07 Giant glory 8. any help would be greatly appreciated.
  10. supermajo1

NSW sold

what size bb does it have?
  11. supermajo1

Sold

hey mate i am very interested in this frame i have the money right now just need to talk to my parent's but they should let me. is it possible that you could throw in a pair of fork's as well for some extra $$$
  12. supermajo1

Straitline silent chain guide

cheers mate. i will be good then because i have raceface cranks. just getting a saint rear deralier.
  13. supermajo1

Straitline silent chain guide

I am looking at upgrading my drivetrain and I was planning on buying a Straitline chain guide. i will also be buying a shimano saint deralier setup does that entitle that I mean I will the Saint M810 chainguide? i am a little confused as to the two different chainguides available as far as i...
  14. supermajo1

cove shocker

does anyone know where these frames are available in this colour?
  15. supermajo1

Freeride Bike Listing

do you get tyre buzz with your seat that low?
  16. supermajo1

Hip Jumps

start small. work your way up. even if you just find a mound of grass and start there.
  17. supermajo1

DH 2011 Banshee Legend MK II (First Full Polish Frame in the world....)

The only thing I would change is the hubs to blue ones. But it is amazing.
  18. supermajo1

I don't get singlespeeds.......

Not bad for something made of spare parts. But like said above, you are going to have a ripper of a time.
  19. supermajo1

2011 Yeti 303 25th Anniversary

Just give me a minute while I pick my jaw up off the floor. ;)
  20. supermajo1

Dartmoor Cody - Vengeance Hlr 80mm

ohhh ohhh. What is it?