Search results

1. supermajo1

NSW SOLD - Please delete

I'm selling my Cove Shocker, due to lack of use I have owned it for 3 years and I've used it once in the past 12 months I hate to see it sitting there so I have to part with it Item: 2010 Cove Shocker Location: Wollongong Item Condition: It's all in good condition and working fine...
  2. supermajo1

[dh] [dj]

Frame - NS Suburban 2010 Electric Blue Front shock/fork - Fox FOX F-RL 100 Handlebars - RaceFace Evolve Stem - Malvern Star... Headset - Pro Grips - Jet Black Saddle - DMR Squid Seatpost - Octane One pivotal Front brake - my foot Rear brake - Hayes Stroker Trail Cranks - Deity Vendetta...
  3. supermajo1

Chainguide mounts

I am looking at buying a new chain guide for my Glory but was unsure as to whether it is an Iscg old or Iscg 05? it's 07 Giant glory 8. any help would be greatly appreciated.
  4. supermajo1

Straitline silent chain guide

I am looking at upgrading my drivetrain and I was planning on buying a Straitline chain guide. i will also be buying a shimano saint deralier setup does that entitle that I mean I will the Saint M810 chainguide? i am a little confused as to the two different chainguides available as far as i...
  5. supermajo1

cove shocker

does anyone know where these frames are available in this colour?
  6. supermajo1

Helmet cam's suited for DH

I am looking into buying a helmet cam and i really don't know what there is. could you please give me the names of the top brands so i can check them out. cheers
  7. supermajo1

Measuring BB sizes

Hello rotorburners. I am in the market for new cranks but I am unsure about my bb size. I was just wondering what the actual measurement is so I can measure it. Cheers
  8. supermajo1

NEW chain?

Im buying a single speed kit for my dirt jump bike and i will be getting a new chain ring and cog. Will i need a new chain and if so what should i get? (buying from chain reaction)
  9. supermajo1

Bb

I'm looking at buying a new set of cranks for my bike but i dont know what size it is I'm riding a Malvern Star Odeon. could some one please tell me what size bb it would have cheers
  10. supermajo1

single speed parts

I posted this in dirt/4x but i didn't get much feedback. i am buying a single speed kit with a 16t back cog i was wondering what chainring would have a good ratio with this. also what chain ring should i get. i also need to buy new cranks and im thinking the diety cranks. but im not really...
  11. supermajo1

Single Speed

hello everyone. i am buying a single speed kit with a 16t back cog i was wondering what chainring would have a good ratio with this. also what chain ring should i get (lots of colour choices and good weight) cheers (edit) i also need to but new cranks and im thinking the diety cranks. but im...
  12. supermajo1

Bedding In Brakes

I bought a new set of brakes (Funn Drop Out) and i was just wondering what is the BEST way to bed them in cheers in advance
  13. supermajo1

slowing down?

hey everyone. i have this new trail i have built and there is a steep chute then a flat bit then another small chute into a tight berm. i was just wondering what i could put on the flat bit to slow me down, because you hit the berm with way too much speed and nearly die every time. cheers
  14. supermajo1

Funn brakes?

hey, i was just wondering how Funn drop out brakes go for DH/Freeride. Any info is appreciated
  15. supermajo1

light dh

Hey everyone. i was just wondering what bikes are out there that are suited to light DH and can be picked up relatively cheap. eg specialized sx trail, giant reign.
  16. supermajo1

Slipknot's future

Hey, i was just wondering what slipknot plans on doing now that paul grey "left" the band. Could some one please fill me in. Thanks in advance.
  17. supermajo1

Radio Station?

Hey guys/girls. i was just wondering if there was any metal/hardcore stations or what ever you wanna call it. Playing music such as parkway drive and a day to remember. P.S. I don't know if it is needed, but i live in the Illawarra
  18. supermajo1

Single Crown VS Triple Clamps

just wanted peoples opinion on which they prefer. (for Downhill)
  19. supermajo1

66 trouble

riding the local today and i noticed a problem with my 66 ATA,s. after every run they wind them selves down about 2cm so i put them to full travel and ride home they have lost about 1cm just from riding on the road what should i do about this?
  20. supermajo1

Avid juicy 5,s

hello fellow rotorburners i have the chance to buy a pair of avid juicy 5 brakes front and back(caliper and lever) for 100$ for the lot? is this a good price they are fairly new as well.