4. dromana7411

VIC #found#

####found####
  5. dromana7411

Bogan relatives

we can have a few bundys around my ute. haha
  6. dromana7411

Safe driving this easter...

did i say anywhere that i was? no... i said that i have hit "1".. not on purpose... alright then... but if someone on the net came on and starting bagging out one of your products (for some reason) would you get defensive? Dicky... why bring something like that into it? really... its a...
  7. dromana7411

Safe driving this easter...

that i get to then skin them, then butcher them into roast, steaks, and other assortments for myself and others to eat... and to keep the overcrowded population of roos in my area down. to answer your question... never been pulled over... police seem to go for people breaking the law...
  8. dromana7411

Spot Lights?

im also scared of the dark... the 2 on the front are narvas with 55w artic blue globes, and the 4 on the roof are some cheaper ones i got from my mate for $50 for the lot... i find these enough to light up what i need to see. pretty sure any roof lights in NSW are illegal, or they...
  9. dromana7411

Getting a tow hurts

when we do tow ins we use a ski rope... easy to hold onto.. about the tram one... there good till you get ur wheels caught in the tracks.
  10. dromana7411

Muck up day 2005

had my muck up day last week... our school is pretty good by it, and we get to have a massive wa on the oval, everyone brings there gross stuff, like eggs, fish oil, off meat, off food, tuff that will make you vomit basically, and we all line up and some of the teachers line up, and we go crazy...
  11. dromana7411

Farkin Scammer

hey... i have traded with Bire. i sold him my helmet, no hastles... give me a PM dan-o, i might be able to help you out, or anyone else having problems with him. bryce. alo feel free to add me to msn for anything else.. as i will be on it more than hear. bmx7411@hotmail.com
  12. dromana7411

Sold

Sold.......
  13. dromana7411

Sold

bump.. and price drop...
  14. dromana7411

Sold

bump... need to sell this stuff
  15. dromana7411

Sold Please Move

do you have any better pictures?
  16. dromana7411

My Norco 125 *** New Spec***

verry nice... bike turned out well.
  17. dromana7411

Sold

sorry not splitting.
  18. dromana7411

Sold

sory wrong section... can a mod please move this to frames/forks...
  19. dromana7411

Sold

Item: 04 norco atomik 6" travel, mag 30 laced to shimano 32 spoke hub, fox Vanilla RC shock, truvative OS bar and stem, THE mudguard, Marzochi Jr T forks QR20. Location: Dromana, VIC, 3936 Item Condition: ridden, always serviced, ridden by a bike mechanic Reason for selling: got new bike...