1. dromana7411

VIC SOLD - please delete

Sold sold sold
  2. dromana7411

VIC #found#

####found####
  3. dromana7411

Sold

Item: 04 norco atomik 6" travel, mag 30 laced to shimano 32 spoke hub, fox Vanilla RC shock, truvative OS bar and stem, THE mudguard, Marzochi Jr T forks QR20. Location: Dromana, VIC, 3936 Item Condition: ridden, always serviced, ridden by a bike mechanic Reason for selling: got new bike...
  4. dromana7411

wooden kicker, big dirt pile = hip 20/9

we took my mates kicker up to this place we found, i cant ride so i took photos... these 2 are the only ones he has sent me so far tho... but there will be more. the jump was abit over my head, so about 6ft, and around 10ft+ gap.
  5. dromana7411

Sold

Item: large bell fullface Location: dromana 3936 VIC Item condition description: few chips in the paint, hasnt had any hard stacks on it. has small holes in the front chin vents from cable ties (had my mp3 player in there) Reason for selling: not riding dh anymore, need cash Price and price...
  6. dromana7411

Sold

Item: 2005 S/M norco 125 Location: dromana 3936 Item condition description: few scratches from chain bite, initals BC engraved on the bottom of frame, comes with headset, seat clamp, and seat pole. (can include more parts for extra $ Reason for selling: buying a ute Price and price...
  7. dromana7411

Broken boxxer races

well after taking them apart for an oil change, and finiding black oil, and small bits of plastic, i thought, there must be something wrong, so after a quick pull apart, i found the problem... now this is the silver compression/dampening rod (left leg) in (00/01/02) boxxers? the white bit...
  8. dromana7411

BoXXer Glide ring

What: boXXer glide ring (the little white ring that goes around the top of the compression damper rod) Price range/Willing to Pay: what are they worth? im thinking fairly cheap! Location: dromana victoria, 3936 Extra Info: http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=34482 this shows the...
  9. dromana7411

02 boxxers

hello, does anyone have the 02 boxxer service guide, and parts list? iv looked around but have had no luck finding them. anyhelp would be great thanks.
  10. dromana7411

teflon coating

hey, would it be possible to get my stanchions teflon coated or a Nickel Teflon ® Plating ( http://www.electromold.com.au/teflon.html ) to make the super smooth, or would it damage them? because i know that there are sprokets that are eflon coated. (and sofar i havnt heard any bad stuff...
  11. dromana7411

05norco 125 - modded up.

my 2005 norco 125 with a few diffrent parts FRAME: 05 Norco 125 FORK: Rcok Shox Boxxer Race HEADSET: FSA HEADLOCK: UFO CRANKS: Truvative hussafelt 170mm 4 bolt CHAINGUIDE: E-Thirteen 36t SPROKET: Truvativ Hussefelt 36T BOTTOM BRACKET: GIGA DH PEDALS: Odyssey Jim C CHAIN: KMC...
  12. dromana7411

brake mount "adapters"

what brake mount do i need to run a dice wiplash hydro with an 8" rotor on my boxxers? i have a 74-25 adaptor that petri said would work... but i cant work it out... is this the right mount? which way does it go? (it said up on one side, does this mean up when the bike upsidedown, or...
  13. dromana7411

2004 sherman flick - SOLD

Item: 2004 sherman flick,90-130mm travel, 20mm, TPC Location: dromana, vic... will meet in th ity of melb, or around there (no interstate postage) Item Condition: no stanchion scratchs, a few on the lowers (from shuttles) and crown (from cable). travel adjust is completly unfixable, new 15wt...
  14. dromana7411

TRADE:04 sherman flicks & cash for your boxxers or sliders

What: TRADE: My 04 sherman flicks 90-130mm travel, for your 02+ boxxers 6-7-8" or something simaler Price range/Willing to Pay: Trade, and possibly cash either way on conditon Location: dromana, Victoria Extra Info: 04 sherman flick 90-130mm travel (travel adjust is completly broken, but...
  15. dromana7411

Mornington Peninsula Council Meeting RE: dirtjump / 4X park in dromana 21/4/05

Skate & BMX Forum Help plan the future direction of Skate and BMX in the Mornington Peninsula Shire. Who is using skate, bmx and mountain bike facilities? What is the demand for these facilities? Where should these be located? All welcome to attend: Shire Offices Besgrove Street...
  16. dromana7411

marzocchi dirt jam comp - $150 SOLD

Item: marzocchi Dirt Jam comp forks 120mm travel, QR 20 Location: dromana Item Condition: pretty good, only ridden for 2 months, has a scratch on stanchion, but doesnt affect anything. Reason for selling: i have shermans, but i want boxxers, sherman sliders, or jr t's, (or something of the...
  17. dromana7411

Pics from Mt Buller Nationals 13/3

i took 210 photos, 114 of them you can see who the riders are, which i will post them first, then the pictures of the stacks i got, then the randoms. these are the numbers of the riders i have, which im posting now. 99/60/25/25/57/63/607/51/49/83/115/609/20/54/31/605/42/516/221/220/...
  18. dromana7411

bleeding dice wiplashes

how do i bleed my dice wiplash brakes? also, iv had them bled twice recently, both times replacing all the fluid, but sometimes the leaver will stick in, and the brakes feel all mushy, and loose all their power. why is this, and how can i fix this.
  19. dromana7411

please delete

What: left truvativ hussafelt arm Price range/Willing to Pay: what its worth Location: dromana (vic) Extra Info: 170mm . not urgent anymore, as we did a quick fix on the arm, and it should be right to race 4x on. but im still after one.
  20. dromana7411

mt buller 22, 23rd jan

location: mt buller, top of horse hill chair lift.... when: saturday 22, sunday 23rd january... what: downhill of course... i havnt put a time because i dont like to be that organized,(and im confused about what times the lifts are opening) but i'll be there both days riding an orange 05...