Search results

1. T.3

NSW SOLD /FOUND Hope 20mm hub adaptors

Ok found them dm me your address and ill send them off asap. The box is a bit banged up but they're new.
  2. T.3

Cory bernardi leaves politics, photo included

Fake news. He hasn't quite left in that photo.
  3. T.3

NSW SOLD /FOUND Hope 20mm hub adaptors

I think I may have a set of these from a fork swap that didn't go ahead. Give me a couple of days to dig around for them and if I can find them you're welcome to them.
  4. T.3

Nup to the Cup

Lot of people happy to make excuses for addicts, until their bike gets pinched by one.
  5. T.3

Nup to the Cup

Even less likely.
  6. T.3

New Bike Park for Sydney - Glenworth Valley

The voice of experience.
  7. T.3

Nup to the Cup

Yeah it will shut up shop soon. It doesn't generate any revenue for government and private entities and sees no participation from rich and influential people.
  8. T.3

The froth or the bike park?
  9. T.3

Isn't it spelt froth? Genuine question
  10. T.3

I agree a few pages back I said the buildup or whatever wasn't how I would have done it so Ill split a bottle of sauce with you should it come to that. Airing concerns in a reasonable manner like that is constructive but some punters seem to be enjoying putting the boot in for the sake of it.
  11. T.3

Fair enough. My point is if it ends up as a great riding destination then I'm not overly fussed that the initial marketing/engagement was poo.
  12. T.3

I don't know, I've got no affiliation with them just giving them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe as Flow Rider said they are concerned about people riding them but again I don't know. I hope you all will have to eat your words, not because I want you to be embarrassed about your carry on (maybe...
  13. T.3

Aren't you concerned the newspaper could be photoshopped in?
  14. T.3

I agree some more progress photos would be helpful.
  15. T.3

Im guessing bike park passes
  16. T.3

Not really sure what you're on about here but it seems you're implying I'm part of the conspiracy. Loosen the tin foil hat mate.
  17. T.3

I would guess the boundaries of the bike park are essentially the boundaries of the existing Glenworth Valley site. All im saying is that it might be worth at least giving them the benefit of the doubt? That doesn't cost anything.
  18. T.3

Alternatively can anyone produce evidence that it's all a hoax? Some pretty catty opinions have been aired on here about a bunch of people that by a number of accounts have been involved in quite a bit of unpaid and paid trail work/advocacy. Questioning the marketing and build up is one...
  19. T.3

Im pretty sure its not a fraud mate.