Search results

1. L

VIC Fox 34 Factory Kashima Forks SOLD

Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Awesome Reason for selling: New bike Price and price conditions: $SOLD Extra Info: - 140mm travel - 29 wheel size - Non-Boost - 155mm steerer - Awesome condition - No scratches on staunchions and nothing but minor scuffs on the lowers - One year old -...
  2. L

VIC Sold

Item: 2016 Specialized Camber Expert 650 (130mm travel, size medium) Location: Melbourne Reason for selling: Funding longer travel bike Price and price conditions: $4000 ONO Item Condition: Selling my Camber to make way for something bigger. This bike recently received a full overhaul...
  3. L

VIC 2016 Specialized Camber Expert 650 (medium) SOLD

Item: 2016 Specialized Camber 650 (size medium) Location: Melbourne Inner East Item Condition: Used, but amazing and like new Reason for selling: New project Price and price conditions: $4500 ONO. PM me for any offers. Extra Info: Selling my loved Camber to make way for a new...
  4. L

VIC SOLD 2013 Kona King Kahuna - near new XC race bike & $1500 ONO

Item: 2013 Kona King Kahuna 17" Location: Melbourne - will post at buyers expense. Item Condition: Near new, scuff marks on cranks only! Reason for selling: Moving overseas. Price and price conditions: $1500 ONO (for quick sale!) Extra Info: Carbon hardtail 29er full of radness! Very...
  5. L

VIC SOLD 2013 Kona Supreme Operator (M) - Kona Factory Team Aus spec - $3000

Item: 2013 Kona Supreme Operator (Medium) Location: Melbourne, will box and post for an additional $100 unless you wish to organise it yourself. Item Condition: Amazing. Reason for selling: Need cash for bills and necessities, don't ride it enough. Price and price conditions: $3000 or...
  6. L

Showers in Melbourne City for commuters

Hey all, Just wondering if anybody would be able to shed any light on shower facilities for commuters in Melbourne? A place I am due to start work with soon does not have shower facilities and after an hour long commute in I would be looking to clean up somewhere. I am aware of BikePark but...
  7. L

Road Bike 54cm Alloy or Carbon

Item: Hey all. Looking for a road bike that is really cheap or someone is not using and willing to lend out from now until September. The background story is - it is for a dominant Aussie junior DH racer who has made the World Championships long team, performed well at last years world...
  8. L

Sold

Item: sold 2013 Kona Cadabra Location: Melbourne, Victoria Item Condition: 7 rides old. Reason for selling: Changing bikes. Trying this whole new thing they call the '29er revolution'.... Price and price conditions: $2250 ONO Extra Info: I purchased this bike in late November. Since then...
  9. L

VIC WTB - Grip Sport DH Rack

What - Grip Sport DH carrier (two bike, towball mounted crank slot style) Where - Melbourne Price - Depending on condition Cheers!
  10. L

Sold

Item: 2011 Yeti 575 Location: Cranbourne south Item Condition: Good condition, few scratches from general riding and transportation (as seen in pictures) Reason for selling: New bike. Price and price conditions: $2500 ONO! Extra Info: Please feel free to call or text on 0400642242. Do not...
  11. L

SOLD 2012 Specialized P2 Cro-Mo

Item: 2012 Specialized P2 CrMo Location: Melbourne Item Condition: As new Reason for selling: Hasn't been touched by me in over 6 months Price and price conditions: 700 ONO Extra Info: Front brake and pedals included but not in picture. Bike is near new, only ridden 10-20 times at...
  12. L

Victorian DH Series - Facebook

Hey all, For those of you following the Victorian Downhill Series on Facebook, please click on the following link. https://www.facebook.com/vicdhseries This is the new page and all other pages are now outdated as we make the transfer across to the new page. Thank you!
  13. L

Trailmix-Procon Racing - Round 1 Update

Trailmix-Procon Racing is an exciting new project in the Australian DH scene. Focussing on developing and identifying young talent, the team aims to provide the riders with the support they need to concentrate solely on their riding. With a dedicated support crew and committed riders, keep an...
  14. L

Vito Carpeting

Hey all. Just wondering if anybody in Victoria has had any experience in dealing with carpeting companies for getting the interior of their vans or cars carpeted? Old mate Google didn't show up anything useful in terms of companies that could help around the Melbourne area so wondering if...
  15. L

World Champs on SBS

Hey all, as the title suggests, I'm chasing info on tonight's apparent live feed. Have seen it advertised and multiple links to the Cycling Central page but can not find a single mention of a live stream or feed on SBS One. Anyone care to shed some light?
  16. L

SOLD 2010 Specialized Demo $2500

SOLD Item: 2010 Specialized Demo II - CUSTOM BUILD Location: Porepunkah (near Bright/Mt Beauty) Item Condition: Great, well looked after by Bike Edge Wodonga Reason for selling: Sponsorship Price and price conditions: $2500!!! Extra Info: Frame: 2010 Specialized Demo 8 - Med Fork...
  17. L

SOLD 2011 Specialized Demo II - $4000

Item: 2011 Specialized Demo II (Medium frame) Location: Melbourne, Victoria Item Condition: Immaculately maintained, few scratches as expected but THE BEST conditioned Specialized you will find second hand. Reason for selling: Secret ;) Price and price conditions: $4000 FIRM...
  18. L

DMR Reptoid $500! SOLD

Item: DMR Reptoid SOLD Location: Melbourne Item Condition: Frame is near new (4 rides old due to shoulder injury, build on it is used and not 4 rides old) Reason for selling: $$$ Price and price conditions: $500 Extra Info: Nahhhhhhh Spec List -DMR Reptoid Frame (frame is 4 rides old...
  19. L

Anthem Industries - Australian MTB Progression

Hey Farkiners/Rotorburners! I just wanted to post this on the forums to try generate some interest in the concept! I am getting a DH team up and running for this coming state and national downhill series and Anthem Industries is my personal project and 'launchpad' for the team. Get on Facebook...
  20. L

HTC-Highroad Collapse

Where will the team go now? Will Cav and Renshaw stay together as the unbeatable lead out train we have come to love? Will they end up on GreenEDGE, or Sky, or even somewhere else? Ooooooh, the speculation! Discuss :)