Search results

1. dhr_matt

NSW SOLD: Santa Cruz V10 - Brand new wheels, tyres, bars! $2500

This is sold guys. One very happy new owner.
  2. dhr_matt

Bump... had someone come to look at it; Unfortunately it was too small, however his words were "this bike is like new" and was very impressed.
  3. dhr_matt

$2500. Otherwise looking to split or keep.
  4. dhr_matt

Bump ... feel free to contact me to discuss.
  5. dhr_matt

Bump... share with me your offers :sad:
  6. dhr_matt

Had a few offers for swaps - I will not consider this as I already have another mountain bike. Price drop to $3000. Big loss considering I spent nearly $3k on new parts that are barely used. May consider splitting if no further interest in the next few weeks.
  7. dhr_matt

Item: Santa Cruz V10 2010 Location: Can arrange pick up in either (or any where in between) Orange and Sydney NSW Item Condition: Exceptional condition, read on! Reason for selling: This has literally sat in my bedroom for nearly 2 years! I have enjoyed looking at it and sitting on it...
  8. dhr_matt

Helmet cam ban on race runs-Awaba?

So can anyone confirm chest mounts are ok? As that wouldn't make sense if they were. :confused:
  9. dhr_matt

Awaba NSW State Champs 2011

Good job, got a nice shot of me going through the rock garden ;)
  10. dhr_matt

Helmet cam ban on race runs-Awaba?

This is seriously ridiculous. I am speaking on behalf of a few other guys who were running the Contour helmet cams yesterday and were majorly disappointed to be told they’re not allowed to record their qualifying run. Is it true that you can only run a chest mount now? To me that is more...
  11. dhr_matt

Thredbo Weekend 18th Feb

How was it fella's? I'm heading down by myself this Sunday/Monday. Hopefully won't be too lonely, weather is looking a bit wet though.
  12. dhr_matt

Orange MTB Club Social Ride

Top work, I'll try and be there. Been riding the kinross trails the last two weeks and love it. Not sure where they all are though, map a bit hard to work out when i'm actually there!
  13. dhr_matt

2011 WSMTB Calender

A few questions... What happened to DH at Kurrajong? Is the del rio rounds going to be on the state track? Matt
  14. dhr_matt

2009 Fox 40's vs 2010 Boxxer races?? Which are the better forks?

Interested to hear any experiences from people that can compare the ride on 40s compared to boxxers? No point having all the adjustability if they don't ride any good.
  15. dhr_matt

WSMTB DH final club race for 2010

How disappointing I was really looking forward to Kurrajong along with a lot of other people.... why the change of venue? From the calendar: Round 9 - Kurrajong - Sunday 14th November 2010 Matt
  16. dhr_matt

Does anyone have a job they like, if so what do you do?

IT Support at gold mines, great job :)
  17. dhr_matt

Advocacy Alert Update on [NSW] Blue Mountains Advocacy Efforts - Knapsack Reserve

Great Stuff Al and BMORC! Sorry I can never attend I'm working out in Orange during the week days so its not possible. Al, Is the DH trail going to be the actual trail there at the moment, or near that, or a bit of both? Keep us posted! Matt
  18. dhr_matt

new Aussie Top Gear, what do we think so far?

I watched it last night, ended up changing the channel before it ended. Massive fail! I felt embarrassed for them when they were trying to be funny as they really weren't. I don't think featuring all these special people is going to help or get them anywhere anyway.
  19. dhr_matt

WSMTB Club DH Round 6 - Pacific Park ,, Sunday OCT 17th

How was it fellas? Couldn't make it today...
  20. dhr_matt

Glandular Fever

That there sums it up for me. I'll give you some info on my experience but I had glandular fever quite badly so obviously it varies between different people. I also wasn't told to rest, doctors misdiagnosed me and I kept trying to ignore it. I had glandular fever about 4 years ago and...